X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well just letting you know im not a spammer but making a move and tv series

Comment

Why cant I edit my profile like adding a signature or avatar??
      sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

Because you a probie. You have limitations on what you can to prove you are not a spammer
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Because you a probie. You have limitations on what you can to prove you are not a spammer
          Ok
          sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

So just how long does Probie status generally last?

Comment

I'm also a probie, but I'm assuming that it depends on how often we post and what the content of the posts are....the more frequent and more cogent they are, the sooner we graduate
              from probie.
              Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Their is also a join date component. I think only Darren knows the complete formula of when you go off provide status. That said you are mostly correct. Just be respectful with your opinions and you will be off soon. It doesn't hurt to suck up to Baggie
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Getting off Probie is - generally - a combo of time and posts. THe exact formula is a secret, and honestly something that gets tweaked from time to time.

Like Jel says, just join in, please be patient and before you know it you'll be posting freely
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

so im probie status and cant receive messages. how will I know if I won the contest for the convention?

Comment

Check the Contest thread for the last couple of updates.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Soooo, how long I need to be a member, that my account has been approved?

Comment

It's not a set time. It also depends on post count as well and how often you post. The exact formula is constantly changing
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Yo! Noob here!!

Greetings!

Well, I'm Rosie but you can call me Rose... I started watching Stargate SG-1 Winter 2012 on PickTV after watching the movie on another UK channel called 5* and it was moving too slow, by the time they were on season 4, we owned half the seasons.... I've watched SGU, SGA and I think SG-1 is by far the best.
                            I recently downloaded the free trial of Unleashed and can't stop playing it! This, next year, will be my first Chevron and I can't wait!
                            Oh, and my favorite actor is Shanks, and my favorite she-actor is Claudia Black. I think that's about it! I am going to start cos-playing as Vala and )Aeryn as well)

I come in peace!

Comment

Hi Rosie! Welcome to GW! There's a Welcome New Members thread in the Off-Topic Chatter subforum in the Comissary. Don't mind us there....we're just crazy.
                              Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

So I'm a bit confused. I thought the Probie status was all about someone having to aprove your posts before they're visible. I also thought you weren't supposed to have access to your profile page as a Probie.

But since a few posts ago this seems to have changed for me. My posts are now visible right away, I can edit my profile, give reputations, leave messages and everything. But I still have the "Probie" under my name. Is that an error and I'm actually finally off the Probie status? Or did the rules somehow change that you can do all those things after a few posts, even as a Probie?

Comment

Working...
                                X