Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... to be honest,it's huge but fun once you get the hang of the place and get to know others.

(There are other help threads and the FAQ is handy too,but if anything looks too complicated,other Members are cool at answering questions and helping with posting pics and other things and the Mods are around too,of course.)
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I am going to say it one more time, THANK YOU!

Comment

LOL! Thanks! Have fun,and I'll see you round the threads.

Comment

Thanks! Every time I make a comment do you have to approve it? If you do than I'm so sorry.

Comment

Yes,but you've no need at all to apologise.Clearing posts is no problem and we're here to help!

( It's just a pity GW gets so many spambots that we can't get rid of the probation for new members!)

Comment

I am not a spam. I am just trying to have fun and if I have anything stargate to sell why not on gateworld, right?

Do You have to do all of it by your self?

Comment

Originally posted by chevron View Post
                I am not a spam. I am just trying to have fun and if I have anything stargate to sell why not on gateworld, right?
                Indeed!

Originally posted by chevron
                Do You have to do all of it by your self?
                Oh no,there are other Mods,and we're online as often as possible!

Comment

Thank you AGAIN

Comment

When will I be able to make comments without you having to approve them? Can you promote me?

Comment

Just keep posting and you will come off probie status soon enough.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

As a new probie; it's a pain in the butt. I understand the purpose, none the less a PIA.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

A PIA it may be thanks to Spammers/other nuisances flooding the forums in the past,but it doesn't last forever.
                          You'll be able to use all the Forum features and choose a GW-hosted avatar etc once you get on normal status.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                            Welcome aboard!

A PIA it may be thanks to Spammers/other nuisances flooding the forums in the past,but it doesn't last forever.
                            You'll be able to use all the Forum features and choose a GW-hosted avatar etc once you get on normal status.

Like kidney stones, this too passed with time. Would like to know how to add an avatar, however; I can't seem to find the way. I'll look around for a help thread on it.
                            Last edited by HogWldFLTR; 10 November 2014, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HogWldFLTR View Post
                              Like kidney stones, this too passed with time. Would like to know how to add an avatar, however; I can't seem to find the way. I'll look around for a help thread on it.
                              Click "My Controls" at the top of the page. On the page that takes you to, find "Edit Avatar" in the list of options on the left-hand side of the page.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                                Click "My Controls" at the top of the page. On the page that takes you to, find "Edit Avatar" in the list of options on the left-hand side of the page.
                                Thank you very much; life is better now. I appreciate it.

PS. I'd been looking in the My Profile section.
                                Last edited by HogWldFLTR; 11 November 2014, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X