X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagpuss
    replied
    That kind of thing happens from time to time here too,and requires the affected ISP's support Techs to "ping" GW.

If they still can't make the connection, Greg can run tests, but he'd need the ISP details sent through.

Right now we're mainly concerned that some of this week's Probies might think they can't use their new accounts,so we're posting around and contacting them to let them know they aren't stranded.

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    I had to call Cox Communications because I couldn't access one of my email accounts. It was having email server problems.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Probies who've joined very recently : currently because of problems with the E-mailing system ( See the "Ask the Moderators" and "Downtime?" threads) you MAY not have recieved your registration e-mails,but whether or not you recieved them,you'll find your accounts have been validated manually.

Please keep the Username /Password you used to register and we'll help you get started ( if you haven't begun posting already,of course!)

For details of what "Probie" means/entails : Post #1

Bagpuss.

Leave a comment:

• Cluas
    replied
    This is a very good idea, and I don't mind being a Probie - It sounds cool to me.

This forum is great, I can already tell

Leave a comment:

• Nikki Alexander
    replied
    I think it's a great idea as well, cause a couple other forums I'm on get a lot of spamming, and there's one that I've not been on in awhile which seems to have been overrun with spammers lately, so yeah if it works to stop spammers then I think it's a great idea. And yeah, those of us who aren't spammers have to wait a little while before we can edit our profiles and stuff, but I think it's worth it because I'm so glad I've found this forum. I'm such a big Stargate fan and I grew up watching it along with Star Trek, and while I still love the other forums I'm on this is even more special because it's Stargate related , granted there's a section for other Sci-Fi/Fantasy type shows, but still, a forum mostly dedicated to Stargate is awesome in my opinion. And I can't wait to come off probie status.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X