X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Then its time to break all the rules. Im off to circumvent the language filter
    And cue mayhem...

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Then its time to break all the rules. Im off to circumvent the language filter

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Has anyone even seen Sky recently? What was I saying?
    Nope, but I haven't seen Baggie either...

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf the Artist
    replied
    I am not married but in a confusing situation where I pay to live somewhere but I get told what to do.

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Originally posted by VrotoTurtle View Post
    I am supposedly human but a flawed human. Right now I feel like a melted ice cream puddle of a human. I am hot and moody but not really allowed to rest in the ac. Just got home but got to start doing stuff instead of resting.
    I think you just described marriage.

To add on to FH, we understand the frustration. I too was before the provide system so I didn't have to deal with that. I was here for the spam attacks. Probie status didn't used to be so severe but the mods had keep on tightening it as spammers got around. Which I understand even though the mods napoleonic power mongers. I'M LOOKING AT YOU BAGGIE. Has anyone even seen Sky recently? What was I saying?

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf the Artist
    replied
    I am supposedly human but a flawed human. Right now I feel like a melted ice cream puddle of a human. I am hot and moody but not really allowed to rest in the ac. Just got home but got to start doing stuff instead of resting.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Is it known how many genuine stargate posts I need to make to graduate? I am not trying to spam to get those posts but I think I want to be part of this forum. Right now I am sitting in a hot car so I am not sure of anything other than I need water not coffee right now.
    Unfortunately no... but it's not about how many posts you have really. It's about whether they can trust you to be human.

When I joined back in 2004 probie-status didn't exist the way it does now. It only came into existence after the forum had to deal with some bad spam-attacks.

I'm sure, you'll be off probie-status in no time.

The custom avatar is around 2000 posts but the exact number is unknown. It changes.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf the Artist
    replied
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I believe everything in Off-Topic and games doesn't count (though not sure about games).

Everything else counts, so best way to make 'em count as it were is all the stargate related threads (minus the games, I think) and other TV/Films.
    Is it known how many genuine stargate posts I need to make to graduate? I am not trying to spam to get those posts but I think I want to be part of this forum. Right now I am sitting in a hot car so I am not sure of anything other than I need water not coffee right now.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Where do I post so they count? I have been a probe too long because I did not understand anything about it.
    I believe everything in Off-Topic and games doesn't count (though not sure about games).

Everything else counts, so best way to make 'em count as it were is all the stargate related threads (minus the games, I think) and other TV/Films.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf the Artist
    replied
    Where do I post so they count? I have been a probe too long because I did not understand anything about it.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by soniiiety View Post
    that sucks, oh I am a new member I hope that it wont take too long.
    Be a good poster, and you'll be off probie status before you know it.

Leave a comment:

• soniiiety
    replied
    Originally posted by Drago View Post
    Very old member, but I lost all my info in the move. Good to be back.
    that sucks, oh I am a new member I hope that it wont take too long.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    S(he) decended?
    Oh, much more appropriate...

Leave a comment:

• Gatefan1976
    replied
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    So... you reincarnated instead?
    S(he) decended?

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by Drago View Post
    Very old member, but I lost all my info in the move. Good to be back.
    So... you reincarnated instead?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X