X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm sorry but whenever i see the word probie i automatically think of NCIS

Comment

As do I .
      Could also refer to Jonas' status as a Probie "Firefighter" in The Changeling.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Have been any issues with the system today? I am trying to find out if it's me or the system. I keep getting kicked out with a message saying that a lot of people are using the forum and that I need to login again.

sigpic

Comment

not that anyone has brought to our attention.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            not that anyone has brought to our attention.
            Ok, thanks. I'll check my settings to make sure I'm not causing anything.

sigpic

Comment

I don't mind Probie status. Better than having the site corrupted. I just have to figure out how to post on a picture (thunk) thread without being able to post pics. I don't want to be spammy! ^_^
              sigpic
              "Waaaaaat?"

Comment

'Allo,Kat !

You'll soon get into the hang of pic posting ,and a bit of chat on Thunk threads isn't going to get you in trouble.

Happy Posting !

Comment

any reason i went from airman to wyvern?
                  sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
                    any reason i went from airman to wyvern?
                    Its part of the monthly theme rep levels. It will reset back to airman in a few days
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Temporary change and all ranks will revert to the usual ones afterwards : View theme thread

Comment

thank you for the quick response, i simply love the mods on this site as well as the site as a whole. jelgate your signature pic is amazing
                        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Okay, so lets just make sure I have this straight as a Probie I can't edit my profile, avatar or anything until I reach the next level? Does that mean I'll have to use that patience thing I've heard about?
                          Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

That's exactly what it means, but it shouldn't be long now. Welcome aboard!
                            sigpic

Comment

How many posts i have to write until i can choose any avatar, or do anything? KatXander is a Probie too, and he/she has some avatar, and location info. I can't do anything .
                              I'm still learning English, and I would be delighted if someone would write me a message or an email. Feel free to correct my posts, spelling and/or grammar, and sentences that don't make sense. School-English just isn't the same. I try not to use the dictionary at every turn, so it's highly likely I'll be making stupid mistakes here and there. Thank you for your patience, and....

Allons-y Alonzo!!!
                              (something I always wanted to say)

Comment

Originally posted by Annkoo View Post
                                How many posts i have to write until i can choose any avatar, or do anything? KatXander is a Probie too, and he/she has some avatar, and location info. I can't do anything .
                                Their isn't a set number. Its based how your posts as well an your join date. I think rep is a factor as well. Being off probie is fluid as that the time on varies from poster to poster based on your status in this criteria
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X