X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaghan
    replied
    Hi Rosie! Welcome to GW! There's a Welcome New Members thread in the Off-Topic Chatter subforum in the Comissary. Don't mind us there....we're just crazy.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainRedPhoenix
    replied
    Yo! Noob here!!

Greetings!

Well, I'm Rosie but you can call me Rose... I started watching Stargate SG-1 Winter 2012 on PickTV after watching the movie on another UK channel called 5* and it was moving too slow, by the time they were on season 4, we owned half the seasons.... I've watched SGU, SGA and I think SG-1 is by far the best.
    I recently downloaded the free trial of Unleashed and can't stop playing it! This, next year, will be my first Chevron and I can't wait!
    Oh, and my favorite actor is Shanks, and my favorite she-actor is Claudia Black. I think that's about it! I am going to start cos-playing as Vala and )Aeryn as well)

I come in peace!

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    It's not a set time. It also depends on post count as well and how often you post. The exact formula is constantly changing

Leave a comment:

• utan77
    replied
    Soooo, how long I need to be a member, that my account has been approved?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Check the Contest thread for the last couple of updates.

Leave a comment:

• storm74747
    replied
    so im probie status and cant receive messages. how will I know if I won the contest for the convention?

Leave a comment:

• Skydiver
    replied
    Getting off Probie is - generally - a combo of time and posts. THe exact formula is a secret, and honestly something that gets tweaked from time to time.

Like Jel says, just join in, please be patient and before you know it you'll be posting freely

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Their is also a join date component. I think only Darren knows the complete formula of when you go off provide status. That said you are mostly correct. Just be respectful with your opinions and you will be off soon. It doesn't hurt to suck up to Baggie

Leave a comment:

• Meaghan
    replied
    I'm also a probie, but I'm assuming that it depends on how often we post and what the content of the posts are....the more frequent and more cogent they are, the sooner we graduate
    from probie.

Leave a comment:

• Goa'uld - lover
    replied
    So just how long does Probie status generally last?

Leave a comment:

• TheAtlantia
    replied
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Because you a probie. You have limitations on what you can to prove you are not a spammer
    Ok

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Because you a probie. You have limitations on what you can to prove you are not a spammer

Leave a comment:

• TheAtlantia
    replied
    Why cant I edit my profile like adding a signature or avatar??

Leave a comment:

• TotalPlaymasOCD
    replied
    well just letting you know im not a spammer but making a move and tv series

Leave a comment:

• HogWldFLTR
    replied
    Originally posted by Britta View Post
    Click "My Controls" at the top of the page. On the page that takes you to, find "Edit Avatar" in the list of options on the left-hand side of the page.
    Thank you very much; life is better now. I appreciate it.

PS. I'd been looking in the My Profile section.
    Last edited by HogWldFLTR; November 11, 2014, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X