• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

proof GW is a dictatorship
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....2&postcount=40
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Some people are way too obsessed with getting any kind of attention, to the point where they'll take jabs at people under the disguise of making an "innocent joke", so if anyone gets offended they can use the old defense "if you are offended it's because you are a bitter hag don't have a sense of humor".
      I think if we get pissed and start asking this person why are they so rude, they'll just relish because we are after all talking about them and they have the spotlight (no matter if it's because people think they're being - I don't want to say dumb mindless jackasses - so let's leave it at a bit clueless at how flat their 'jokes' fall).
      So I suggest we all just laugh because *zomg* emperor of darkness is so clever not, and move on, but of course that's just my opinion, or you can just string them alive for all I care.

Comment

some seriousness.....

It has already been established that none of this will happen unless Darren decides to change the currant way of things

That being said..

None of the Mods feel threatened or *unloved* because of this thread nor even the idea of it.

As with any thought, suggestion or opinion, it is welcome here for discussion and allow members to speak their own personal thoughts on the subject.

The fact that the majority of members that are posting feel that this particular suggestion is not needed or is not *good* suggestion is fine. However, the person making the suggestion is not fair game just because the General Masses disagrees with it

Things are beginning to border on hostile and while we definitely understand that everyone can be passionate in their views. That does not mean that the thread can degenerate into *virtual tongue lashing* of the suggester

So please feel free to express your personal thoughts here regarding the *Subject matter* but please leave your character analysis and views regarding the specific member who thought up the suggestion at the door

Thanks everyone
        TameFarrar
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
          So please feel free to express your personal thoughts here regarding the *Subject matter* but please leave your character analysis and views regarding the specific member who thought up the suggestion at the door
          Shouldn't that road run in both directions, Tame? Seems to me that everyone should respect those with differing opinions and should refrain from making personal attacks regardless of which "side" one is on.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            Shouldn't that road run in both directions, Tame? Seems to me that everyone should respect those with differing opinions and should refrain from making personal attacks regardless of which "side" one is on.
            Yup it should

and rather than post a lengthy speech about *Respecting other members* I said what I said

Hopefully, EVERYONE will take a step back and re-evaluate themselves and proceed from here on out with that in mind. Since I can't put the genie back in the bottle so to speak, I can't change what has gone on before nor wipe away the past hurt or indignation that some of these posts have caused.

I can ask that EVERYONE be respectful and that the personal attacks stop now from anyone
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Yup it should

and rather than post a lengthy speech about *Respecting other members* I said what I said

Hopefully, EVERYONE will take a step back and re-evaluate themselves and proceed from here on out with that in mind. Since I can't put the genie back in the bottle so to speak, I can't change what has gone on before nor wipe away the past hurt or indignation that some of these posts have caused.

I can ask that EVERYONE be respectful and that the personal attacks stop now from anyone
              awww even me? poocakes....
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                awww even me? poocakes....
                even you
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

and i for one sincerely thank you for that.
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Yup it should

thank you sadly that speech is getting old you have to use it so much

Comment

I have not read through all the posts in this thread, but i would definatly say no to the idea of members voting in mods. I am currently a Mod over at a different site that does this, and the mods are not chosen based on who would make a good mod but more like a popularity contest and on a forum of this size, it would not be the best idea.

just my $.02
                      "Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance"

Proverbs 1:5

-Mike

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
                        well it seems to me(my opinion only) that you are all a bunch of sheep (no offence) and your following a sheppard and i feel like im the black sheep who went the other way
                        Baaaaa!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                          Baaaaah!!!
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
                              Baaaaaaaaaaaaah

sigpic

Comment

"Holy Crapcakes, Batman! SciFi Have cancelled Stargate!" - Robin
                                "Holy Crapcakes, Batman! SciFi has cancelled Stargate!" - Robin
                                FIXED
                                Last edited by Nolamom; 29 October 2006, 05:23 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X