Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In that case..........guess what's on the menu tonight!!!!!

Adrianne has found Sky's weakness

Mwahahahahaha!
    sigpic
    Spoiler:
    President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
    President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
    Forum Charmer
    Forum Ambassador
    Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
    VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
    VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Hmmm:

Total votes casted 33695.
      Total members of Gateworld: 24874

And this while every member of GW has one vote.

I think (a) certain mod(s) are/is rigging the competition... I demand a recount!
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I understand there were hanging Chads that they felt should be counted ...

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

We all know who this certain*ehm...Skydiver..ehm* MOD is and they are using all their followers (I.e every single noodle) as voters lol
          sigpic
          Spoiler:
          Forum Charmer
          Forum Ambassador
          Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            yum!!!

wait, you can't eat my noodles

you might get immunity to the Noodle of Doom!!!!
            You'll notice that the SPORK is in league with the noodles. I think that the goat is just waiting for anyone to get too baaaad, the shoes are willing to stomp on anyone who gets too high and mighty, the piano can drop more than bars and chords, and Feli's paddle will whack everyone for good measure.
            sigpic

Comment

Chad???

oh, right, i LOVE chad
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

sorry but....chad ???? what or who is that?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:
                Forum Charmer
                Forum Ambassador
                Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  You'll notice that the SPORK is in league with the noodles. I think that the goat is just waiting for anyone to get too baaaad, the shoes are willing to stomp on anyone who gets too high and mighty, the piano can drop more than bars and chords, and Feli's paddle will whack everyone for good measure.
                  Do you know, I think I'm gunna do some info seeking to find each MOD's weakness then write an online guide to defeating - BUT NOT HARMING! - The scary mods for all the underlings

FREEDOM FOR THE UNDERLINGS!!!!!!!!

(I'm gunna get paddled and noodled aren't I )
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  Forum Charmer
                  Forum Ambassador
                  Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

yep
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

You can't trust Tame. She's a Spork stealer. For years I was Major Clangers' sidekick to her Spoon with my trusty Spork, aka Runcible Spoon, and then Tame becomes a mod and goes and comandeers it. Of course she never questioned how easy it was for her to steal it. I had years to program that thing before she "borrowed" it. The Spork knows it's true master.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                        I understand there were hanging Chads that they felt should be counted ...

Adrianne
                        Poor Chad, he does a lot of hanging...

BTW: hanging chads refers to the 2000 elections and the debacle in Florida with votes. Voters were supposed to punch out little circles (chads) from a card to indicate their preferences. If a hole was incompletely punched, the circle was left hanging...thus a hanging chad. It was up to the election officials to decide if the voter really meant to vote for that person or not.
                        Last edited by Nolamom; 31 December 2006, 07:31 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
                          Heh heh

*high fives Tame*

We did it! They're confused! Soon they'll be scared!

World domination is ours...!
                          hehehe

its always lovely when a plan starts coming to together
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
                            You can't trust Tame. She's a Spork stealer. For years I was Major Clangers' sidekick to her Spoon with my trusty Spork, aka Runcible Spoon, and then Tame becomes a mod and goes and comandeers it. Of course she never questioned how easy it was for her to steal it. I had years to program that thing before she "borrowed" it. The Spork knows it's true master.
                            LOL
                            I kept wondering why it wanted to *Do its hair and make-up*

this would explain why I switched to the Spikes and let Jack keep the spork. So now Ship Mum you will *Have* to spend time with Jack discussing its return and that would be assuming Feli of the Paddle lets you get past her

I am thinking that Shoes and a really huge piano are deterent enough....but if not...I know this goat and a bowl of noodles that will get anyone when they least expect it

However, for Christmas I got two..not one but TWO gift certificates to the *All Day Spa*...so I am thinking that anyone who is really nice may be able to share in the Cabana boys of the day while being pampered........... but thats not a bribe for votes or anything
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                              LOL
                              I kept wondering why it wanted to *Do its hair and make-up*

this would explain why I switched to the Spikes and let Jack keep the spork. So now Ship Mum you will *Have* to spend time with Jack discussing its return and that would be assuming Feli of the Paddle lets you get past her

I am thinking that Shoes and a really huge piano are deterent enough....but if not...I know this goat and a bowl of noodles that will get anyone when they least expect it

However, for Christmas I got two..not one but TWO gift certificates to the *All Day Spa*...so I am thinking that anyone who is really nice may be able to share in the Cabana boys of the day while being pampered........... but thats not a bribe for votes or anything
                              Shame that the Cabana boys is only interesting to the female....oh yeah, and the gay male populations. If you changed that I may have a very slight ajusting to my thoughts on favourite mod.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:
                              Forum Charmer
                              Forum Ambassador
                              Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                                There were no Cabana boys at the all day spa I went to years ago Attila the Hun was there, ready to push it from one thing to the next without allowing us to rest or enjoy what was being done to us.

What? I am not bitter! Okay, maybe just slightly.

Adrianne
                                If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                                It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Working...
                                X