X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your not a mod! lol
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
      Your not a mod! lol
      well....that's not what the DNA results said....
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
        well....that's not what the DNA results said....
        he is right you know immhotep these DNA tests are never wrong and since you mappalazarou like Ford and you are obviously a mod you've made number 1 on my list

Comment

Originally posted by Stricken View Post
          Exactly, if they wanted to be liked then they wouldn't be Mods....

For Tame....

Bad Mods, Bads Mods whatcha you gonna do when the come for you???

That was just evil ...pure evil
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

none of them

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
              You're all banned.
              Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
              ummm, your kidding right?
              well you're still here aren't you ? :|

Comment

lol, I think that us posters should get the chance to vote for our own moderator
                SoulRe@ver as metamoderator

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                  well you're still here aren't you ? :|
                  well, ... well, maybe he hasnt got around to it yet
                  Last edited by ~Benjamin~; 28 October 2006, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                    That was just evil ...pure evil
                    But it had to be done

Comment

Right, I'm going to join in on this rather dangerous game. However, I'm not RANKING mods or such (I'm too scared of the wet noodles, sporks, spoons, shoes and goats), just going to comment on a few notables.

Major Clanger Technically an ex-mod but she really welcomed me onto the board and was funny, friendly and all round lovely. It still brings a huge smile to my face every time I see one of her posts.

Skydiver What can I say about this one that's not already been said? She's just, fair, patient, kind, generous and brilliant. Wonderful sense of humour and it pains me to see people having a dig at her when she's doing such a wonderful job. Sky's another one that has looked after me and puts up with my incessant whining and PMs (or should that be a capital S ). In just a couple of weeks (3 I think) I get to meet Sky and I'm *so* looking forward to meeting this lovely individual.

TameFarrar Again, words just don't do it justice (I know, I know, sick bucket is in the corner). Despite being a scary shoe-fetished, Ben-loving crazy woman, Tame really isn't all that bad In all seriousness, Tame is one of those people that I've always been a bit in awe of (like Shadow but in more of a huggy way). Funny, kind, wonderful, she diffuses situations amazingly and just.... wow! So in awe of her am I, that when she classed me among "friends", I thought she was taking the piss! Anyway. Tame rocks. That is all.

ShipperAhoy Wooooohooooo! Humour and fun and fun and humour. I've never really had anything to do with Shipper in mod capacity, but I've chatted to her in the Off Topic forums. Again, lovely, gracious, funny with a great helping of snark. Wonderful woman who brings a smile to my face every day.

Kiwigater Awesome, awesome, awesome. I just wish I got to talk to her more often. I only occasionally stumble across her these days in the Sulky thread but her humour, wonderful stories and photos about living in the middle of nowhere NZ are just wonderful.

The rest of the guys I haven't had so much to do with, maybe Mads and MT, but really the one thing about EVERY mod on the board that I love, is that even when we don't see eye to eye, we can still discuss things like adults instead of descending into a b*tchfest, something that can be a rarity.

In this post, I'm not saying anyone is my favourite by any means, but I just want to show a little public appreciation for some of those people who make my time on GW so enjoyable.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

So mods, when's the next mod election going to be?
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

So mods, when's the next mod election going to be?
                          thats darrans discision though isnt it ?

the best way i think we can have a chance at being a moderater/having elections is to gain in numbers (i.e this forums got 23,314 members ) so the more members we can get ,the more help that the forums going to need so they will more likely take on more moderaters ....

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
                            thats darrans discision though isnt it ?

the best way i think we can have a chance at being a moderater/having elections is to gain in numbers (i.e this forums got 23,314 members ) so the more members we can get ,the more help that the forums going to need so they will more likely take on more moderaters ....

Moderation is a dictatorship, I say we hold the elections now. (bangs fist on table)

sigpic

Comment

My favorite mod is MT. He always has a good contribution to the FORD thread (and most other threads for that matter), and he's a funny guy. Yay MT!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                              hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
                                Moderation is a dictatorship, I say we hold the elections now. (bangs fist on table)
                                but who do elect as are leaders mappalazarou

Originally posted by penguininablender
                                My favorite mod is MT. He always has a good contribution to the FORD thread (and most other threads for that matter), and he's a funny guy. Yay MT!
                                totally agreed penguininablender

Comment

Working...
                                X