X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
    sky could change his name to ACharmingAsgard
    She could do. but then I wont be charmed anymore. and would lose my charming ability

She could put Charming somewhere on my title though
    sigpic
    Spoiler:
    President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
    President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
    Forum Charmer
    Forum Ambassador
    Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
    VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
    VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Everyone listen to me. Sky is planning to usurp Darren's power on the forum. Sky increased the poll in her favor to make it look like she is more popular. This will cause her more poster to join Sky's army. When her numbers reach the right size, she will attack Darren and seize over the forum and run with an iron fist. We must stop this at all costs. (Don't you love a conspiracy theory.)
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

All hail whatever day it is today

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
          read my post from 1200 this mornig
          I'll honour you some other time, when I am not knackered due to exams...

Comment

a few passages from the modly bible

And those who are stupid and ignorant, those who refuse to needs of the hallowed moderators shall feel the stinging slap of the paddle of feli across their buttocks, they will feel horrible wetness of the noodles of sky, the hideously difficult lectures of major tyler and the crushing hug of tame! those who refuse shall be made to suffer for the hallowed mods. they shall be brought before the great banner himself! darren the almighty and shall be banned for all eternity and beyond.

And lo and behold, brought before darren the trolls wept and the spammers halted their jabbering, fear for the creator of gateworld and the leader of the hallowed mods was shovelled into them like so many christmas dinners, and they wilted before his grace and might as he held his finger over the button of doom, theycried out in hatred and anger and were immediately slapped with a ban. shuch is gregs power.

*giggles*
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

All hail me and TAME today!!!! Tame for the warm hugs and me for the tons of cookies I'll eat today . Susanne, watch out

Comment

oh no! i better start making extras!! *runs off to make more delicious cookies*
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                  oh no! i better start making extras!! *runs off to make more delicious cookies*

****stalks Susanne to see where she hides the cookies ***

Comment

Its Tame Tuesday*presents Tame with a
                    Spoiler:
                    The pie was a bribe Tame. I need your help to stop Sky from taking over the forum.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      All hail me and TAME today!!!! Tame for the warm hugs and me for the tons of cookies I'll eat today .
                      Agreed

Comment

TAME TUESDAY!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!! *runs around trying to find all the cookies and gingerbread men and the (off limits ) blueberry muffins*
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I am COMPLETELY in LOVE with that pie

thank you jelgate

and MUFFINS.. we have muffins once again YAY!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((jelgate, susanne, Integra))))))))))))) thank you for the goodies and the laugh

(((((((((((((((((FORUM))))))))))))))) just because I think this is a great bunch of folks
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*being crushed* we love you too tame!!!!! if integrabyte hasnt found them by now theres a whole stack of muffins somewhere......

((((((((((((((((((TAME))))))))))))))))))
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

And yet again, I'll add the following note:
                              "(((FORUM)))" does not include the following persons on GW:
                              - Gregorius
                              - Gregorius
                              - Gregorius
                              - Nutty
                              - Shadow

If you wish to be added to this anti-hug list, please contact the thrice protected person.
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                                *being crushed* we love you too tame!!!!! if integrabyte hasnt found them by now theres a whole stack of muffins somewhere......

{Greg Snip: Obscene material}
                                Luckily I was there to rescue those muffins.
                                Signed,

Gregorius
                                Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                                Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Working...
                                X