Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gate world is the busiest forum ive ever been on.
    Yay for Gateworld
    Hola

Hello

Comment

Didnt this take a long time when we hit 1 million? Im sure Greg'll be right on it when he gets round to it, but I would think he has been busy with the server recently.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

It did take a while to find out for 1 million. Greg has to keep up the suspense, after all.
        Last edited by Oranos; 29 September 2006, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Congrats Gateworld on the 2 000 000th post! (<--- btw thats a lot of zeroes )
          Spoiler:
          So many colours. All the pretty horses.
          What's he talking about?
          I gave him some morphine for the pain. I may have given him a wee bit too much, but he was making it impossible for me to treat him.
          Excuse me. Why am I lying here?
          You have an arrow, Rodney, in your gluteus maximus.
          Oh. Well, that sounds painful. Gluteus maximus. Glootus...maaxim ...Oh my God! That's my ass, isn't it?!
          Aye.

Comment

In my best Peter Lorre imitation: "The suspense is killing me..."
            sigpic

Comment

the suspense will be around until the 3mil count!
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

if i were Greg i would keep making everyone wait even longer each time i heard someone whine about it
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Mal, did your sense of humor quotient just drop another few points? Who's whining?
                  sigpic

Comment

just wish people had more patience. I mean 2 mil is great for GW

i just don't see why everyone has to bug Greg all the time he will get to it when he can that's all
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Wow 2,000,000 posts! Congrats GW!

Comment

Ok, since there was a church sign posted here, then how about this one? I just thought I would write something funny on it.

Pretty much says it all...
                        Some people try to turn back the Odometer of life... Not me, I want people to know the roads I've traveled. And not all of the roads were paved...

Comment

2097121 posts, let's party

Comment

In case you guys were wondering, here a link to the 1 millionth post thread.

Comment

i never saw that, im sure i was around though, ill green you in retrospect
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Hmm okay now I'm curious... Jonno found the 1 millionth post before... how'd he do that?

Comment

Working...
                                X