Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there wouldn't be for that www.churchsigngenerator.com link above the text i would seriously buy it Cause hey why couldn't there be some holy person that attends our forum hehe And I hope that it's me cause if it is... Than I'll even be happy enough to add an avatar lol!

CONGRATS on the big 200*10^4

Comment

I'm new to the party, but at least I made it. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Inty
        If there wouldn't be for that www.churchsigngenerator.com link above the text i would seriously buy it
        this is what we call: ruining the fun.

Comment

Fluffy isn't allowed to drink that regular kind of beer...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
            Fluffy isn't allowed to drink that regular kind of beer...
            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Fluffypuppy.gif[/IMG]
            ]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/rootbeer.gif[/IMG]
            Oh, poor Fluffy! Is Fluffy allowed to drink this beer, Nolamom?

It's from Australia, and the brand is Two Dogs - that might be suitable for Fluffy?
            Last edited by Lauriel; 07 September 2006, 05:07 PM.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Nope! He'd better stick with the root beer float. Besides, the alcohol might interfere with the fireworks!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                Nope! He'd better stick with the root beer float. Besides, the alcohol might interfere with the fireworks!
                Hmmm.. a drunken pooch with fireworks is probably best avoided.
                sigpic

Comment

schweet! congrats to everyone on GW for making the 2 millionth post happen
                  sigpic

Comment

I would like to offer my sincerest congratulations to everyone involved with this wonderful forum for hitting the 2 million post mark. It is not easy running a board of any kind. And being an owner of a board, or even being a moderator is often a thankless job. Your often yelled at by members, treated with disrespect. Over worked and not paid... It takes a great team of people to come together and make a board work. You can have all the glitz and glitter you want in a board. It can have the latest technology etc. But it is the moderators and owner and all the people behind the curtain you don't often see that make it what it is. Without good people, the board is useless. So, I would like to give these people what they so richly deserve in this post, by saying "Thank You all for giving a part of yourself to make this forum what it is. You have given so much to so many people. And we thank you for your kindness, and the generosity of the time you put in, to make this forum, the greatest place to chat about Stargate."

In closing this post, let me again offer my congrats to all. And to all the posters that call this forum their home away from home... May God bless you all and your families. And when you get someone who treats you with harsh words or unfairly. Please remember this. There are those that truly appreciate you.. And everything you do for us all.. You are not alone, for at that moment, we will carry you..

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the moderators and owner, and all the people behind the curtain.. Please give it up with applause for them all!

Sincerely,

Tok'ra^Agent.
                    Some people try to turn back the Odometer of life... Not me, I want people to know the roads I've traveled. And not all of the roads were paved...

Comment

Wooo

Comment

Hmmmm, Gateworld had it's 2 millionth post, which is sort of like a birthday, and I had a birthday on the same day. Hmmm, makes you wonder doesn't it?

Anyways, to the party....

I'll bring the Jaffa cakes. Especially now that I know what they are.

Oh, and a drunk pooch can be quite funny. My dog got out once and lapped up half a beer. Poor thing was drunker than a skunk and the hangover was horrible. From that point on, if he even saw a beer can, he ran and hid behind the couch. Poor puppy-doggers!

We've got the entertainment, SG DVD's, but who is bringing the big screen TV?
                        Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                        Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

w00t!

+1.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla

http://www.123healthybalance.com/i/products/jaffa-cakes.jpg[/img]

Oh, and a drunk pooch can be quite funny. My dog got out once and lapped up half a beer. Poor thing was drunker than a skunk and the hangover was horrible. From that point on, if he even saw a beer can, he ran and hid behind the couch. Poor puppy-doggers!

I loooove Jaffa Cakes, and I haven't seen them around for years. And your poor puppy, Freekzilla! Looks like he learned his lesson about doggy drunkeness, anyway. I wish some people did!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                              Hmmmm, Gateworld had it's 2 millionth post, which is sort of like a birthday, and I had a birthday on the same day. Hmmm, makes you wonder doesn't it?

Anyways, to the party....

Happy Birthday to you Freekzilla! And may you have many more great days ahead.
                              Some people try to turn back the Odometer of life... Not me, I want people to know the roads I've traveled. And not all of the roads were paved...

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'ra^Agent
                                Happy Birthday to you Freekzilla! And may you have many more great days ahead.
                                Missed that!
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREEKZILLA!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X