Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Million Post Party

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    My student senses are tingling ... Do i smell alcohol?

    Congrats to GW on 2x10^6 posts! And congrats to the lucky poster whoever s/he may be... I think i was out that night. Blast.

    The center of Khlysty surrounds me

    Comment


      Congratulations GateWorld!

      I've only been here for a short time, but am loving it!
      my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

      Comment


        Originally posted by SamO'Neill
        Congratulations GateWorld!

        I've only been here for a short time, but am loving it!
        Same here. Congrats Gateworld on 2 Million posts!
        46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
        sigpic
        Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

        Comment


          Sings: Why are we waiting, oh, why are we waiting....

          I know it would not be me. I never win anything. Now Technowraith wins all kinds of stuff. He is one lucky Wraith.

          Ba'al For James Bond!!!!!!
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

          Comment


            Originally posted by Nolamom
            Just sayin', LOL! Too bad this couldn't be the 2millionth post!
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 September 2014, 12:32 AM. Reason: Tag changed.
            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
            sigpic
            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking



            Comment


              still waiting on some spare time, sorry guys.

              Comment


                Okay.
                Spoiler:
                Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                I caught frogs and called them prince
                And made myself a queen
                Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                I slept in castles and fell in love
                Because I was taught to dream

                I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                To capture tinkerbell
                They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                But I could always tell

                I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                And anything I can to get by
                And fireflies...

                "What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Greg
                  still waiting on some spare time, sorry guys.
                  Thanks Greg.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    cool 2million post
                    http://sword.myminicity.com/

                    Comment


                      Hey Greg, with all the spare time you've got with servers melting down - NOT - any word on the 2 mil?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Nolamom
                        Hey Greg, with all the spare time you've got with servers melting down - NOT - any word on the 2 mil?
                        give it time i'm sure hes busy
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

                        Comment


                          its been a while though, i would like to know, i hope the froum goddess is going to hold up on the deal
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me




                          Comment


                            2052801 posts thanks to me

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Greg
                              still waiting on some spare time, sorry guys.
                              That's fine, Greg. I know I'm not resposible for the 2 millionth post (I know I've mentioned this a millions times already). In my opinion, there is a 1% chance that I'm responsible for the 2 millionth post, and a 99% chance it's one of you guys.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                ............

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X