Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't see anything with that ad but I will look again the next time I see the ad.

There also seems to be another ad doing the same thing. Here's a print screen of it:

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Does the "x to close" button work on either ad?
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

X
        X
        XX
        XXXXXX
        XXXXXXXXXXX

Nope, I still see you baggie
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

For a second I wondered why I was being sent kissies...

Oh well.I have no instant fixes for the ads except to gather intel and fw it to Darren.

Time to leave a pressie that might give you guys a few lols ...

Spoiler:
          .......^-^
          ...=( o o )=
          ---(,,,)--(,,,)---

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Does the "x to close" button work on either ad?
            Yes the X button works and the Hong Kong ad said something about adclick.g.doubleclick.net in the lower left hand corner of the pic I posted. I don't know if that's of any help but thought I would mention it. Also, when the Ram ad is finished the large ad goes back to the small ad so if you don't want to click the X you can wait for it to finish.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

If you can close the ad down,it might be a temporary browser problem's in play.

Referred to Darren.Let's see what he thinks!

Comment

The Ram add that starts rolling without touching it is at it again!

Comment

Is it coming through via googleads?

Comment

Okay....I really truly do love "The Walking Dead", seriously I do but there's a new ad that every time I clicked on the Forum to get here I got the ad instead, took three times - first add was a 'Walking Dead' lottery type thing - didn't pay attention because I usually don't with ads and then another different Ad for 'The Walking Dead'. Didn't even click on the ad, just hit the Forum button and it fills the whole page and doesn't let me into the forum.... okay...so just reporting........
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Anyone else getting that ad? What we need is a screencap ,or just the url of the ad code.

Comment

It must be rotating...happened to me again when I got on...went back to try to give you the url code and boom...it's a different ad that's not causing issues. If it pops up again I will get a snapshot...unless someone else beats me to it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Baggie - it also appears to be a local ad - it is specific to where I am living...
                          sigpic

Comment

Well....drat!

You might have to adblock that one,Rose.

Comment

I kept on getting this ad about a Comedy Central show called Moonbeam City that freezes up my computer. It won't let me load GW pages. Luckily it doesn't seem to affect my phone. Because it affects my computer I can't provide a screenshot of the ad
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

You might need to block that ad,jel.Google has plenty more that'll load properly!

(Anyone else getting the Moonbeam ad? If so can you take a screencap,or get us the url please? )

Comment

Working...
                                X