Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even have to go near it! It even launched when I went into a different thread
    sigpic

Comment

That's what happened to me twice today; both times it launched as the page was loading.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        That's what happened to me twice today; both times it launched as the page was loading.
        It did that to me too! I thought I was accidentally doing it but as soon as I tried to load the SJ Appreciation Thread, it launched!
        sigpic

----------
        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I am still getting the Ram ad and I'm not touching it. It is happening almost everytime I change pages.

Comment

That dang Ram truck ad is back. It opens as the screen loads. No roll-over required!
            sigpic

Comment

I have the same problem, but it's with different ads.

Edit: it just happened again! I clicked this link in the notification mail and ended up with this ad. It's not even a pop-up ad - I have to go two steps backwards in order to get to see the "zuz' & others' smilies" thread.
              Last edited by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse; 30 March 2014, 09:35 AM.

Comment

I'm getting git with the Ram ad. :/ But I don't think it's that I'm not touching the ad, but that it's really hard not to whenever I refresh my page my clicking "My Controls". It's nearly impossible not to brush up against it.
                Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Me too...ad still launches every time I open certain threads
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I'm getting it too. Not a big deal, just hit close each time.

Comment

I have noticed now that I'm getting it without even touching it. I'll press the "go to first unread post" option which means the top portion of the page with the banner is never available to accidentally mouse over and the ad will appear. This is only the Dodge Ram ad.
                      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

The New Russell Crowe film Noah is starting to play even tho i do not touch it, it scares the life outta me, i thought they were not suppose to play without us clicking them, its playing even now
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                          The New Russell Crowe film Noah is starting to play even tho i do not touch it, it scares the life outta me, i thought they were not suppose to play without us clicking them, its playing even now
                          Came here to report the same.

Autoplay = strike 1
                          Bibley = strike 2
                          Russell Crowe = strike 3

YERRRRRRRR OUT!
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

More obnoxious RAM truck advertisement
                            sigpic

Comment

Ditto...I thought it had resolved itself, but it's baaaack.
                              sigpic

----------
                              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Ads recur as part of the blitz campaigns ordered by the suppliers.They also recur when Google and other search engines pick up buzz words in posts.

What Darren needs is the ad details ie the url /source of the ads,and if possible a screencap.

Pookey & Digi are you still getting that Noah ad? I haven't had it come up at all so I'm wondering if it's been removed already.
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X