Clear All

Hiya,

Can I suggest merging all/most of these:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63534
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63212
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=62966
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=62463
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63865

All about ZPMs and pretty much repeating the same things.
    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Some of those can be merged
      It is easier for us if you utilize the *report post function* and list all the links in that
      That way all the moderators get the list and we see it faster as well
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Ah sorry, still learning the ropes around here!
        Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Just asking...would like to see a peace smiley.
          Saw one and thought GW could use one.

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
            Just asking...would like to see a peace smiley.
            Saw one and thought GW could use one.
            We have a thread in this folders for suggesting GW smilies and if Giles has the time AND sees it he might be able to make it
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
              We have a thread in this folders for suggesting GW smilies and if Giles has the time AND sees it he might be able to make it
              The Suggestion Box thread? Just saw that thread right now!
              Thanks for the reply and I will post my suggestion there, thanks again!

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                The Suggestion Box thread? Just saw that thread right now!
                Thanks for the reply and I will post my suggestion there, thanks again!
                You could add the suggestion there or here
                New Smilies are Cool
                Many folks have placed links and such for folks to use and for Giles to look at here as well

Comment

You could add the suggestion there or here
                  New Smilies are Cool
                  Many folks have placed links and such for folks to use and for Giles to look at here as well
                  Oh wow...never would have found that smiley thread on my own..thanks for the link! I left my request there...thanks again for your help.

sig by Varda

Comment

Where did "Jack too old?" thread moved to", from the "Stargate movies" folder...

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                      Where did "Jack too old?" thread moved to", from the "Stargate movies" folder...
                      Well as has been pointed out many times in this thread if you see that a thread mysteriously disappears it normally means it is being reviewed for a reason by the staff. It may or may not return. However folks will have to be patient and we invite you to play in some of our various other threads while you wait

Comment

Well as has been pointed out many times in this thread if you see that a thread mysteriously disappears it normally means it is being reviewed for a reason by the staff. It may or may not return. However folks will have to be patient and we invite you to play in some of our various other threads while you wait
                        But it didn't disappear, it says it's moved to... where?

Comment

As Tame stated, it's been moved to where the mods can review it and make any needed changes. There's no redirect because it can't be accessed by the general forum at the moment.
                          sigpic

Comment

Question about reputation: How do I view all of my reputations? At the moment it only shows the latest 20 or so. Also, how do I give bad reputation (I believe it is called 'red')?
                            And, can I view other people's reputation?

Thanks
                            -Hermiiod

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                            MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

ahhhhh we shall fix that so as not to entice you its a secret place

Comment

Red or neg rep is no longer available. It was being used to bully people rather than for it's intended purpose to express disapproval of a particular post.

As for viewing other people's rep - not an option.

Not sure on viewing more than the 20 rep messages showing - I'll leave that to someone else to answer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X