This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wako!
    Just a little nit pick about the Omnipedia, the Wormhole X-treme is there however it doesn't appear in the A-Z menu at the side
    that's a darren/david thing. they maintain that
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
      merged

sigpic

Comment

skydiver do u mods all take in turns to answer every1s questions on this thread? (e.g todays my turn "sigh") or is that like one of the responsbilties u take on as a mod

Comment

Please rename this thread:
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=35132
          To
          "Stargate Hits iTunes"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower
            skydiver do u mods all take in turns to answer every1s questions on this thread? (e.g todays my turn "sigh") or is that like one of the responsbilties u take on as a mod
            whomever gets here first

sigpic

Comment

Is there a problem with the Avatar poll thread? I can't seem to access page 2. I keep getting the Alphasite with this at the top:

Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (HY000/1194): Table 'usertextfield' is marked as crashed and should be repaired in /includes/class_core.php on line 1093
              Or is the hiccup solely on my end?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Is there a problem with the Avatar poll thread? I can't seem to access page 2. I keep getting the Alphasite with this at the top:

Or is the hiccup solely on my end?
                your not alone I'm getting it too.

I know this isn't allowed, but I just wanted to put my 2 cents in.
                sigpic

Comment

The rep system is likewise hanging up on me and bouncing me to the Alphasite page, although I don't get the mySQL thing on that.

Ditto replying to threads, although that, at least, actually posts things. With the rep system issue I can go in and attempt to rep the person again although I can't tell if either (or both) are going through.

Comment

something's squirrly
                    i keep getting the error too. i can't access 'last read' pages so there must be something wrong with the cookie system (it can't see what page i have last seen)

and it's doing this on both my work and home puter

i'm sure greg is working on it (it's early/mid am aussie time)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      Ditto replying to threads, although that, at least, actually posts things. With the rep system issue I can go in and attempt to rep the person again although I can't tell if either (or both) are going through.
                      Simple way to test that - i sent you a test green ... did it got through?
                      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Please rename this thread:
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=35132
                        To
                        "Stargate Hits iTunes"
                        You guys never executed my request, I think it might of been skipped
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah, something was a bit squirrly, seems to be working for me now tho *crosses fingers*

Also, please use the "report post" feature for things like thread title changes. And please note that just because (generic) YOU want the thread title changed/the thread moved/the end moved to the beginning and the beginning to the end, doesn't necessarily mean that we'll concur...

Comment

Could you please change the title of this thread into The Daniel / Vala Ship Thread?
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

You guys never executed my request, I think it might of been skipped
                              that's because it was in the middle of the forum being wonky. when you can barely get posts to show up, trying to change titles is a useless endeavor

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                                Could you please change the title of this thread into The Daniel / Vala Ship Thread?
                                someone else changed it from the 'start shipping' to what it is now.
                                More than likely because the current title is more representative of the topics. I think we need to clear up who requested and why it was changed first before we start a name changing fest

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X