Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh great and powerful Mods I beseech thee.

We've been bad and taken a thread wildly off topic. We've started a new thread here - Ratings discussion
    Could the posts from this point onwards be moved to the new thread?

Unfortunately to make life difficult there are some on topic posts in between. Namely posts 106, 108-115, 117, 118, possibly 121, 123.

Thank you.

Comment

done
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        done
        That was quick. Thank you.
        I knew you were both great and powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
          That was quick. Thank you.
          I knew you were both great and powerful.
          its the Naquadah enhanced protein drinks Darren added to our pay... we were getting Bloated from the Beans
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Could one of the Mods cut posts 24-30 from McKay - Mr Fixit and make a new topic outta this? I think it's pretty coherent and somewhat valuable and I haven't found a similar one

Of course I could be wrong (gateworld is huuuuuuuuuge), and there is a topic concerning the role of Ronon and Tayla, if so could the posts be put there?

All right ... I confess I haven't cut your hair ... I hate cutting hair. I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? I didn't want to be a barber anyway. I wanted to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia . . .
            The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty scots pine. The smell of fresh-cut timber! The crash of mighty trees! With my best girlie by my side ... We'd sing ... sing ... sing.

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Comment

Are these pics considered spoilery?

sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                My answer is going to be Yes Even if they are posted up on GW they are clearly labled under Season 10 and people have the choice of viewing them. When someone posts them in a Thread or in a signature you take that choice away and thus negate the GW Forum spoiler policy.

So if these have been posted here they would need to go under a tag and labled as S10

Comment

Originally posted by -|||-
                  Could one of the Mods cut posts 24-30 from McKay - Mr Fixit and make a new topic outta this? I think it's pretty coherent and somewhat valuable and I haven't found a similar one

Of course I could be wrong (gateworld is huuuuuuuuuge), and there is a topic concerning the role of Ronon and Tayla, if so could the posts be put there?

I am not sure if this has been done or reviewed since I am not sure what thread you are talking about.
                  However, if you are wanting to discuss Teyla and Ronan's roles and NOT in a *Shipping* manner you can first check the *Character and Relationship* Folder for any similar threads..as they are NOT all about Ship.... and if you don't see anything that is close to what you want to discuss then You can begin a discussion, be sure your first post clearly defines the discussion you wan tto have regarding these two characters

and as an FYI, if you want us to review a thread it is really helpful if you include a link as sometimes what is on the first couple of pages to you may be four or five pages back for us and thus we have have a hard time tracking down the thread you want reviewed

Comment

This is the thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...28#post5393928
                    I havent found any topic about that. So if I started it, would you be so nice and move those posts? (on the note of not making a faux pas, should I ask the authors of those posts if they want them to be moved?)

All right ... I confess I haven't cut your hair ... I hate cutting hair. I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? I didn't want to be a barber anyway. I wanted to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia . . .
                    The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty scots pine. The smell of fresh-cut timber! The crash of mighty trees! With my best girlie by my side ... We'd sing ... sing ... sing.

Comment

I havent found any topic about that. So if I started it, would you be so nice and move those posts? (on the note of not making a faux pas, should I ask the authors of those posts if they want them to be moved?)
                      go right ahead and create your thread and I will review the other posts to determine the on or off-topicness for either discussion and move them accordingly... any of the authors of those posts are more than welcome to let me know if they would NOT like their post moved. However if it is blantantly off-topic it will deleted

Comment

I have no place to move your posts to until you make the thread
                        I would do it for you However, I am not sure how you want the thread to proceed nor what you want to name it. So once you have this completed we can revisit this request

Comment

Ok, here's the thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...14#post5399614

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              My answer is going to be Yes Even if they are posted up on GW they are clearly labled under Season 10 and people have the choice of viewing them. When someone posts them in a Thread or in a signature you take that choice away and thus negate the GW Forum spoiler policy.

So if these have been posted here they would need to go under a tag and labled as S10
                              I thought so. Okay. Thanks Tame.
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                                if we use one of the promo pics from season 10 in our sigs is that considered a spoiler being from season 10 i can post the pic in question if it would help
                                No the Promo pictures are not spoilers as they are just Studio shots of the cast members and not giving away any plot points

Comment

Working...
                                X