Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it would be a lark to close it for a spell. Oh look! It's open again.

Madeleine

Comment

I thought that this thread should be brought to your attention.
      *snip*
      Last edited by kiwigater; 25 February 2006, 02:06 AM.

Comment

said thread has been dealt with

Comment

Thanks Kiwi

Comment

I'm having trouble getting the quick reply to work. Also, I am having trouble with the post editer, specifically the font/size/color section.

I use Firefox 1.0.1, if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153
              I'm having trouble getting the quick reply to work. Also, I am having trouble with the post editer, specifically the font/size/color section.

I use Firefox 1.0.1, if that helps.
              Update firefox. For quick reply: click one of the icons that says "QR" (the icon itself looks like a DHD).

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                Update firefox. For quick reply: click one of the icons that says "QR" (the icon itself looks like a DHD).
                I use the QR all the time, but the button isn't working. Like I said, most of the buttons in the post editor aren't working. It started having problems just today.

Edit: It seems to have started working again, still don't know what the problem was.
                Last edited by wurlitzer153; 25 February 2006, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Problem: I was trying to create a thread in the Doctor Who section. My post was a couple sentences long but I kept getting an error message saying that my message was to short and that I should enter at least one character.
                  Rocky

Comment

I have been noticing over the last week that my instant notification emails (subscription to threads) are not being sent instantly, and sometimes not at all. I re-subscribed in case there was some kind of weird error, but it is still not sending emails instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Pasternak
                      Problem: I was trying to create a thread in the Doctor Who section. My post was a couple sentences long but I kept getting an error message saying that my message was to short and that I should enter at least one character.
                      I'm getting this too. Also, in addition to this strange error message, I tried to post something 3 times now and have finally given up.

I always like to preview my posts before submitting. From the "preview" page, I would push the submit button but to no avail. After 3 times, I have given up. I don't feel comfortable pushing "submit" before "preview".

I just realized that's exactly what I have to do in order to ask this question. Oh, the horror.... here goes.... aaaauuauauauagg!
                      I love Stargate and blue jello!!
                      "We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall"--Thor, from "Unnatural Selection"

Comment

Originally posted by SyFyFantasy
                        I'm getting this too. Also, in addition to this strange error message, I tried to post something 3 times now and have finally given up.

I always like to preview my posts before submitting. From the "preview" page, I would push the submit button but to no avail. After 3 times, I have given up. I don't feel comfortable pushing "submit" before "preview".

I just realized that's exactly what I have to do in order to ask this question. Oh, the horror.... here goes.... aaaauuauauauagg!
                        OK - i know members aren't supposed to answer questions, but i know part of this one...

After pressing preview, don't press the first (isolated) submit button you see (it doesn't work. ever). Instead, scroll down to below that button, and below the text editor, and hit 'submit reply' next to the preview post button. That way you can both preview it, edit it if necessary, and then preview it again, as required.
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

this all sounds like a darren or greg question. if there's a browser issue, they know how to fix it

sorry, wish i could be more helpful
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!

I was wondering, can a mod put up a poll in fanfiction that basically says this:

Which type of fan fiction do you prefer?

Options:

Prose
                            Script
                            Other
                            Doesn't Matter

Just in case you guys don't know (hey, there could be some), prose is like a book, and script is like...well, a script.
                            Pretty please?

Comment

Would you a new thread created around the poll, or the poll inserted into an existing thread?

Comment

Do we need ANOTHER bring back Jack thread? http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=4976099
                                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                                X