Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE do try to keep it at a minimum simply because, if we have too many stickies then all the conversation keeps geting bumped to the 2nd or third pages

since yours is in the forum announcements, which is a very slow moving part of the forum, it should remain on the first page for quite a while...which will accomplish the same thing, just without the formality of being stickied
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think that this thread needs to go in the Season 9 Area

Comment

Hi, I was wondering if the thread that is linked in my sig could be put in the general stargate disucssion forum as a poll to ask people if they want stargate and stargate atlantis to be avalaible to download on i-tunes is more of a discussion item rather than a news item.
        Thanks,
        Andy
        Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

SGC...someone has moved the thread

Andy...I am not sure - Much discussion will now ensue to determine the answer to your question We will let you know
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

done
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Andy...I am not sure - Much discussion will now ensue to determine the answer to your question We will let you know
              Thanks , do you mods normally pm a reply or do I need to check this thread? Sorry , bit of a newbie.
              Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

Does anyone know why the character Dr. Weir isn't played by Jessica Steen anymore? I kinda like her more than Higginson.
                "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AndyStargateUK
                  Thanks , do you mods normally pm a reply or do I need to check this thread? Sorry , bit of a newbie.
                  It depends on the question if it is of a more personal nature to the poster then we may answer you in a more private matter since it really has no relevance to the Forum as a whole. But if it is something that may affect the overall Forum or direct people in some manner we will probably answer it here

We also use this thread to educate members as well

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
                    Does anyone know why the character Dr. Weir isn't played by Jessica Steen anymore? I kinda like her more than Higginson.
                    I would suggest doing a Forum search since there are numerous thread discussing that subject.

Officially I do not think TPTB gave any explanation for the actress change however Jessica is starring in another series, so it is food for thought

Comment

We also use this thread to educate members as well
                      Why is the sky blue?
                      And while we're at it ... Should it be "feed-forwarded" or "feedfowarded"?

I'm just looking for a little education!

Adrianne
                      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyStargateUK
                        if it's a question asked in this thread, i tend to respond back to this thread. if someone pm's me, then i'll pm them back
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                          Why is the sky blue?
                          And while we're at it ... Should it be "feed-forwarded" or "feedfowarded"?

I'm just looking for a little education!

Adrianne
                          *Thwack*...

anyway.... the sky is blue because it is a refraction of all light and atomosphere....(now if anyone wants to give a different answer and you are NOT a Mod..I suggest you PM it to this lovely member).

It is Feedforwarded. Although I don't know if the suffix -ed would be appropriate for this word

since .........
                          Feedforward neural networks (FF networks) are the most popular and most widely used models in many practical applications. They are known by many different names, such as "multi-layer perceptrons."

It is not really a word that would be conducive to the use of the -ed suffix.

Hope you are feeling smarter already

Comment

Could a moderator please come in and do some more snipping in the BC303 thread? People are continuing to make rude, immature, and off-topic remarks .

Comment

*Thwack*...

anyway.... the sky is blue because it is a refraction of all light and atomosphere....(now if anyone wants to give a different answer and you are NOT a Mod..I suggest you PM it to this lovely member).

It is Feedforwarded. Although I don't know if the suffix -ed would be appropriate for this word

since .........
                              Feedforward neural networks (FF networks) are the most popular and most widely used models in many practical applications. They are known by many different names, such as "multi-layer perceptrons."

It is not really a word that would be conducive to the use of the -ed suffix.

Hope you are feeling smarter already
                              In all seriousness, thank you!

I was really curious if you knew why the sky was blue and I was equally curious if it was feedforwarded because the author on this paper I'm working on for work -- I'm working, honestly -- said "feed-forwarded" but he also said "desk-top", "bed-side", etc. and the dictionaries didn't have 'feedfowarded' as a word. So thank you!

And yes, I do feel smarter already I think I might just behave a little now because of your kindness!

Adrianne
                              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                              It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                                Could a moderator please come in and do some more snipping in the BC303 thread? People are continuing to make rude, immature, and off-topic remarks .
                                For issues such as this, the "Report Post" function is sufficient. There is no need to post the request here as well.
                                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X