Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happend to the Neilson ratings for last weeks Stargate episode on Sci-Fi , I know I'm in the UK and all but it would be useful to see if the ratings compared to Ethon which have been under discussion on the forums.
    Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

Originally posted by AndyStargateUK
      What happend to the Neilson ratings for last weeks Stargate episode on Sci-Fi , I know I'm in the UK and all but it would be useful to see if the ratings compared to Ethon which have been under discussion on the forums.
      Darren normally keeps those posted.
      So it could be one of many reasons why they are not yet up.
      1) He hasn't gotten a final tally yet.
      2) he is out of town and has not yet been able to post this
      3) He knew you would ask and was just waiting for the right moment

Actually Darren is away at the moment so it may be just a couple of days yet for that item
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I was wondering if you could change my screen name because I have decided that I do not like it since the reason for my chosing it to begin with is no longer valid. I would like my new screen name to be StargateFanaticNurse. I would appreciate it if you guys could take care of this for me.

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan
          I was wondering if you could change my screen name because I have decided that I do not like it since the reason for my chosing it to begin with is no longer valid. I would like my new screen name to be StargateFanaticNurse. I would appreciate it if you guys could take care of this for me.
          Darren is the only one with the Power to do this. The best way to ensure he sees your request is to PM him with it and along with your reason. He is very selective about the name changes but if you have a decent reason he will normally grant it. He just doesn't want a run on people wanting their names changed
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Do we really need three threads on the same topic?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24177
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24085
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24329

Comment

Nope we don't
              However, the Poll thread is a bit of a stand alone with the Poll asking about all Four members of the Team

But the other two have been merged

Comment

Can someone close this thread please, we have already had one person upset as the thread albeit accidently infered that the Hindu religion is based on myth.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...90#post4380090

Comment

Originally posted by joshuaselig
                  Can someone close this thread please, we have already had one person upset as the thread albeit accidently infered that the Hindu religion is based on myth.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...90#post4380090
                  We will moniter the thread But unless posters are breaking forums rules we don't close threads

If you feel any post is in violation please use the report post feature and we will be there lickity split

Comment

Just outta curiosoty, why isn,t there an Andromida section in the alternate universe?

Comment

We have folders for shows that get discussed lots here. The choice is Darren's, but the enquiries he made before creating separate folders for specific shows didn't turn up a great deal of interest in Andromeda, IIRC.

Madeleine

Comment

The Coup D'etat (217) thread grew legs and escaped the 'Episodes' folder and into the general Season 2 discussion

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm
                          The Coup D'etat (217) thread grew legs and escaped the 'Episodes' folder and into the general Season 2 discussion
                          d'oh, hate when that happens. bad thread, bad thread

grabs the whip and chair!!!

get over there back where you belong!!!!

thanks for pointing that out, it's fixed now
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Can I ask a kind of silly question here?

Do the Mods get a disproportionate amount of Red and Green Jello/Rep? Like "Thank you" Green for doing your job or "Mind your own business" Red?

Just wondering

Adrianne
                            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

i have no idea how much of my green comes from 'thank you's' or not. unless someone leaves me a message saying why they repped me

i have gotten red for doing things that folks haven't liked or agreed with

most of my rep points have come not from moderator posts but from my average posts in threads
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

More of a Greg question, and i've only had it once, but thought i'd tell you anyway.

I just got the following message:

System Message

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
                                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                                X