• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15
    Thanks!

Then there is this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=12421

Which now has quotes from both seasons of SGA. I assume it should be in GenGate also?
    So...what's up guys?

Comment

I've moved it to General Discussion.

Madeleine

Comment

is it true one of your number is a Gau'uld??? The mod in question told me only yesterday that "i'll be catching SG1 on Saturday!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
          is it true one of your number is a Gau'uld??? The mod in question told me only yesterday that "i'll be catching SG1 on Saturday!!!"
          damn, my secret is out!!!

Kneel before your goddess!!!!!!!!!
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

During the course of us becoming part of the GateWorld Network, we here at Stargate Horizon created a forum skin for use with vbulletin:

The image on the left uses the standard configuration of the GateWorld Forums as they stand now. The image on the right is the same skin but shown on a vbulletin-expanded system, and also shows the look of the main page for users who apply vBadvanced CMPS v2.0 RC2 as their primary interface.

The only problem with the skin for the skin at the moment is this: in the first image there is a colour-coding style that was built to distinguish normal forum users with those of GateWorld Moderators, as well as two more meant for the SGH Team. While this works on expanded versions of vBulleitn, it doesn't want to work with the current code of your forums (but this may be something you can fix yourselves).

If GateWorld would like to make use of these as an alternate skin, PM me with an email to send it to and I will forward the .css file and example-pages of how the forum looks for each version.
            Last edited by Tiletron; 15 February 2006, 05:59 AM.
            "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
            ==============================================================
            Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
            Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

eeeeekkkkk another 1!!!

Comment

I kneel before NO false Gods, however, I'm not stupid, and as the mods here have way more power than the Goa'uld, I'll kneel...... Um, could I just bow? My knees are really bad...........
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

My friend BigGator5
                  Has been placed on moderation, When would he be
                  Taken off.
                  We need him in RP with the new season starting.
                  Edit: -Snip-
                  Last edited by AcidSquid; 15 February 2006, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                    My friend BigGator5
                    Has been placed on moderation, When would he be
                    Taken off.
                    We need him in RP with the new season starting.
                    Edit: -Snip-
                    Moderation has no set time parameters.
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Thank's Tyler.

Comment

We also do not comment publically on any private moderation actions pertaining to specific members.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Can there be a gender mod added?

And for reputation, what does each block represent? 50 rep points? And how do the ranks go?
                          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

what do you mean by gender mod?

as to the rep blocks. you get a new 'normal' green for every 100 points up to 500 i believe, then each glowy green block comes each 200 points after that.

what happens after you get 11? no one knows. No one has reached that point yet

sigpic

Comment

what do you mean by gender mod?

as to the rep blocks. you get a new 'normal' green for every 100 points up to 500 i believe, then each glowy green block comes each 200 points after that.

what happens after you get 11? no one knows. No one has reached that point yet
                              Wow I've seen people with 800 or so posts and have glowy green rep.

Gender modification. As in a modification on VBulletin that allows users to enter in their profile tab whether they're male or female. Often when I look at avatars and sigs, I misinterpret someone's gender (a male I would call she and vice versa)
                              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

by points, i mean rep points. your rep blocks have nothing to do with how many posts you've made

if you're curious as to someone's gender, there is a choice that they can make in thier profile, to display thier gender

it is a relative new feature and obviously wasn't retroactive, so some folks may not have gone back and chosen a gender to display

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X