This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post

Lemming being a stinker.... who'd thunk ?
    I plead the 5th. *scurries off*

@ Baggpuss, you're still my favorite!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hello everyone!
      How are you all doing?
      The update looks great. I really appreciate the effort you, admins and mods put into this.
      I understand every new thing can take time to adjust so it's all fine.

I was wondering though, I checked the section for the TV series wandavision and it's giving me this message below each thread.
      "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page"
      What's up with that?

Comment

Kilgharrah: The new version of vBulletin is giving us some wonky errors with our rather complex permission settings. Let me go back and see if I can figure out why that folder is spitting out that error.

EDIT: Would you have a chance to send me some screencaps by PM (or e-mail: [email protected])? The settings look right on my end, so if I have to go to vBulletin to ask what's up it would be helpful to know exactly what you are seeing and where.

Can you view the thread list but not click on them? Can you enter a thread but not reply? Or is the whole WandaVision section blanked out by that error message?
        Last edited by Darren; 05 February 2021, 11:19 AM.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Seeing same error on what seems like all episode threads, Stargate and other shows. PMed screencap to Darren.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

OK, folks with that error and no reply box on WandaVision episode threads, please refresh the page.

If these settings work I'll reset all the other show forums.

Comment

WandaVision looks fine.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Darren working fine now. Thanks!

Comment

Darren I too just got hit with that page that everyone else just Pmed to you. Only in my case I was able to backtrack, go to the thread itself, then to the last page. Going right to the newest post landed me at the "You do not have permission to view this page, if you shoul,d pelase contact your administrator" But again after backtracking and going directly to the thread itself, it worked fine.

Thread in question is the Artwork for All thread in offtopic chatter

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Not sure what page you are referring to. Was this from a link in Notifications? Did it have the generic vBulletin skin?

I've seen this once so far and have no idea why it happens. I couldn't get the behavior to repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                      Not sure what page you are referring to. Was this from a link in Notifications? Did it have the generic vBulletin skin?

I've seen this once so far and have no idea why it happens. I couldn't get the behavior to repeat.
                      1 Yes
                      2 Also yes

Its gone now so you must have done something, I can post like normal in the thread too

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

About the groups reomval announcement: I went through my own groups and personally I would like them removed. None of them have seen action and even if they did, those threads are long gone in the software update. So removing them, for me, is perfectly fine

NOTE: there was nowhere else to post this so I figured post in here to let you know: I'm fine with it

Comment

I unfollowed groups long ago so not bothered by their removal.

Comment

We really only have one or two active groups, so the vast majority of members won't be affected. But I thought it fair to at least give people a heads up.

Comment

So there's something that has been bothering me for a while and I thought we'd lose it in the update. It's those video ads at the top of each page that travel with you throughout the page.
                              I never had a problem with ads, but video ads take too much of the page and not to mention they use up my mobile data.
                              so please do something about that.
                              Thank you.

Comment

I just wanted to mention that the regular Jack O'Neill smilie appears to be broken, as it just shows a broken image and the smilie code for it.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                                X