X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qasim
    Not at the moment

You could ask someone else to start a thread for you

On some other boards admins can start threads in your name - I dont know if it can be done on vbulletin and even if it can Darren is probably the only person who can do it and hes not around much
    well frak me, thats not cool. not cool at all. is it know what factors cause the problem in some people but not others?

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
      is it know what factors cause the problem in some people but not others?
      Dont know - have you tried the clear your cache, try a different browser stuff
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Dont know - have you tried the clear your cache, try a different browser stuff
        yeah nothing changed.

Comment

I was just reading the 'Presidential Poll' thread when the ad at the top caught my attention. I just wondered how much control the site has about the ad's shown. It certainly breaches forum rules on being a PG site (due to the language).

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
            I was just reading the 'Presidential Poll' thread when the ad at the top caught my attention. I just wondered how much control the site has about the ad's shown. It certainly breaches forum rules on being a PG site (due to the language).
            i dont think they do. if you are talking about the google ads they are randomly generated based on key words found on the page currently being viewed. so a thread like the presidentil poll one with hot button topics being discussed tends to generate some interesting results.

Comment

yep, the google ads are keyed off words on the page. I keep getting ones for skydiving

i'm afraid that we have little to no control over them
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

LOL
                The day we had Christmas during August on the Rep Points thread, we got Christmas ads. Pyewackett has told me she always has cat food ads.
                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

I'm seeing an ad here for butt paste. I REALLY REALLY don't need to know about that!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    I'm seeing an ad here for butt paste. I REALLY REALLY don't need to know about that!
                    i couldnt help myself. i tried. i really really tried, but i had to find out what it was.

"Boudreaux's Butt Paste® was specially formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care. It spreads on easily, cleans off quickly, and has a pleasant scent."

do i really want to know why it is important a babies tochis has a pleasent scent?

Comment

"Boudreaux's Butt Paste® was specially formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care. It spreads on easily, cleans off quickly, and has a pleasant scent."
                      This isnt exactly what I come on this forum for
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

This isnt exactly what I come on this forum for
                        Speak for yourself!!

Comment

i couldnt help myself. i tried. i really really tried, but i had to find out what it was.

It really WAS irresistible, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            It really WAS irresistible, wasn't it?
                            i tried! i really really really tried but i just couldnt help my self. it was like the time i was on a website and there was an ad for but waxes. I didn't want to click on it. I knew it could only turn out bad. I knew there was no possible good that could be derived from cliking on that link, but i couldn't help myself. I clicked and my life was made that much more horrible and bleak.

Comment

*is disturbed by ^ and ^^*
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                The real question is what post keyed that ad?
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X