Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Evening! Any idea why we can't see the page of Social Groups from our "My Control" panel? I can't find the link.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
      Hi
      Question, did we get Customizable Profiles back with this update, or is that for a different one?
      Thank you!
      Not sure but you can also post this as a question on the List of Tweaks thread
      Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Good Evening! Any idea why we can't see the page of Social Groups from our "My Control" panel? I can't find the link.
      I am seeing *Social Groups* under My subscriptions on My Controls. SO I am unsure where you are looking.
      can you provide a screen rint of where you think it should be and is not?
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post

I am seeing *Social Groups* under My subscriptions on My Controls. SO I am unsure where you are looking.
        dunno about everyone else though tame but I'm only able to get to the groups under the community tab along the header bar. as for colored profiles, nope, nothing yet

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          dunno about everyone else though tame but I'm only able to get to the groups under the community tab along the header bar. as for colored profiles, nope, nothing yet
          same here

Comment

Ok, so one of these days I'm going to figure out how to do that screen rint thingy. But I can describe what I see under My Subscriptions. I see:

My Subscriptions - this is in a blue field.
            *an envelope* and Subscriptions

And that's all. No sign of Social Groups anywhere on that page.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, so one of these days I'm going to figure out how to do that screen rint thingy. But I can describe what I see under My Subscriptions. I see:

Hehe i believe Tame meant screen print, On your keyboard there is a prnt scrn button, hit that then paste it into paint and save.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                same here

Okay - please also note this over in the *List of Tweaks* thread if someone else has not already done it

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                Hehe i believe Tame meant screen print, On your keyboard there is a prnt scrn button, hit that then paste it into paint and save.
                and yes that is what I meant it was a typo sorry

If you can provide Darren with a screen print of the area you are used to seeing it at - that will help him determine what is wrong or missing

Please post and further glitches over in the List of Tweaks thread. Darren has asked that folks try to keep those in one place and that is the one place he will look for them
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                  It's that easy? Thanks! No one has explained that one to me before. *runs off to try*
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know if this function was gone before the recent changes, but from the Character and Relationships forum listing I used to be able to click on a thread's Replies/Views count and see the number of posts made by everyone who posted on the thread. It was just kinda of fun to see. Has this been removed permanently or can this information be accessed elsewhere?

Thanks for all the hard work everyone does supporting this site.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                      I don't know if this function was gone before the recent changes, but from the Character and Relationships forum listing I used to be able to click on a thread's Replies/Views count and see the number of posts made by everyone who posted on the thread. It was just kinda of fun to see. Has this been removed permanently or can this information be accessed elsewhere?

Thanks for all the hard work everyone does supporting this site.
                      If you are no longer seeing it please post that loss in the List of tweaks

and if everyone has noticed....the Highlighted page number is back

YAY Darren & Greg!!!

Comment

If you are no longer seeing it please post that loss in the List of tweaks
                        List of tweaks, ok.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Gateworld used to resize signature pictures automatically on its own, now it is saying it can't resize them. I have no dea how to resize signatures, this would pretty much make over half of the sigs made for me useless when I was hoping to use them here.

Help?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

That needs to be reposted into the List of Tweaks thread as similar problems have been reported in there regarding uploading custom avatars as well.
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                              That needs to be reposted into the List of Tweaks thread as similar problems have been reported in there regarding uploading custom avatars as well.
                              oh... whoops! I'll cross post then? I was really confused by it happening, only placce I could think of asking was in here, thanks Baggie

Comment

No worries !
                                Re-posting in that thread gives two ref points for others facing the same probs to know it's already been reported.
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X