• Show
Clear All

Thanks,Greg!
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanks, Greg!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
        Yep, lots of database work today! All done now though.
        Those damn replicators eating away at those servers.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hate to tell you all, but it was just down again at 9:05 am EST. It came back up quickly, but it was down for a few minutes. So I think maybe the replicators are still chomping.

(In fact, it took me several tries to actually post this, as it kept erroring).

Error =

Error while saving content: %1$s

Error information: " 200 parsererror SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0" zz0.hys567yqlcczz

Comment

Thanks for posting that error message.Passed it on to Darren/Greg to take a look!

Still struggling to get past the "Server is too busy..." message.It cut in when I last logged out and took hours to let me back in.Highly suspect we're probably all hitting that and other errors.

Comment

Up, down, up, down, up, down... Gateworld feels like my squat exercises... but without the aching muscles afterwards.

FYI... have an error while I try to post this:

Error information: " 200 parsererror SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data"

Comment

It's alive again But I do hope it will last now

Not fun to be in the middle of typing a message and get a server too busy error or not being able to log in for days

Thanks for fixing the issue, anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Up, down, up, down, up, down... Gateworld feels like my squat exercises... but without the aching muscles afterwards.

FYI... have an error while I try to post this:

Error information: " 200 parsererror SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data"
                  Forwarded to Darren!

Comment

This is starting to look a wee bit ridiculous now. Dare I ask whether it's up? For real this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      This is starting to look a wee bit ridiculous now. Dare I ask whether it's up? For real this time?
                      Replicators go "chomp, chomp".

Comment

I can only sympathise!
                        (With you guys,that is - not the Replicators and Server Hamsters.)

This is the first time I've been able to log in since yesterday afternoon,and I still haven't been able to reply to a pm or reply to the Nichelle Nichols thread.

That said - I have faith in Greg to sort it all out.

Comment

Ok Ok I admit I TRIED To get Repli the Replicator off computer servers for chow time, but nooooooo he's lik a druggie and wont quit >.<

But I found him a really nice star cluster that is devoid of life and he's now happy.... I hope it works

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Just curious if there are any ideas or plans on fixing this? It was just down again a couple of minutes ago. In fact, I'd better post this quickly before it goes right back down again.
                            Last edited by JT-2; 06 August 2022, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Progress is made: NEW ERROR!

Error information: " 200 parsererror SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0"

I feel like singing... 199 bugs in the code, take one out, patch it around, 258 bugs in the code

Comment

This is my 2nd post today and I have yet to encounter an error... are we in the clear?

Comment

Working...
                                X