Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Baggie. Can you delete a thread I created for a Gabit event?

Comment

Done!

The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Y'welcome!
          (If anyone needs to get to the Gabit thread ,or is a new "Gabiteer" it's on page 3 of Stargate Fandom.)

Comment

I'm posting this here because I don't have an account to where I can post comments on Gateworld articles, and I want to make sure Darren sees this, so he can update the article. This is related to the Here’s Where To Watch Amanda Tapping’s Sanctuary For Free article. I know the article mentions Pluto TV where all episodes are in the On Demand section and it airs on the Pluto Sci-fi channel about 5pm EST where they show 3 episodes Monday - Friday. Post I made about that back in November: https://forum.gateworld.net/sci-fi-a...ry-on-pluto-tv

It's also free to watch on Plex and IMDB TV, now Freevee. I don't know what seasons are on Freevee as you need an Amazon account to watch stuff on there, since it moved to Amazon's website, and I don't have one. Here's the post I made on that: https://forum.gateworld.net/sci-fi-a...mdb-tv-freevee

According to here (more watch options), https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0965394/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 , Season 1 is on AMC+ and Sundance Now with prime video channels for those who do those streaming services.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Hi!
              I've requoted your post and mailed Darren.

Comment

So because I do not know where else to ask I ask here:

Was told by a user their signature is broken, looking at it in chrome desktop normal view, it clearly is because part of the text they have under there just does not show up and the sig pic is not centered
                Because I was curious I then opened the developer panel of chrome and looked at the thread page in mobile view and saw that the sig pic as well as the text under it are showing correctly (minus a broken URL code above the pic, that is also there in normal view)...so now I am not sure what to tell to that user as actually it seems that their sig is only broken in normal view

I do not say who it is as I do not know if they would be Ok with it, but I thought I need to ask about that matter here, anyway

Thanks for any help that can b given
                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 30 June 2022, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Chances are that they'd double-linked from their pic host,or there's either a glitch or other problem going on at their sig host, or their browser settings are in need of an update.

Pm their username if you want me to check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Chances are that they'd double-linked from their pic host,or there's either a glitch or other problem going on at their sig host, or their browser settings are in need of an update.

Pm their username if you want me to check them out.

DM sent, thank you

Comment

Recieved and replied to.

Mailed Darren to see if he can check out the sig/av uploaders,in case it's a vbb change that's causing hiccups again.

Comment

Hi Mods,
                        Been noticing that GW has been giving a "Server Is Busy At the Moment. Please Try Again Later" pop-up message. I don't know if this is the same for anyone else or if its a pattern of the error but it seems to be occuring around midnight and just after.

Also, has there been any progress made on deleting media folders from the personal profile? I've noticed that whilst it is possible to delete pictures from media folders it is impossible to delete the last picture and therefore completely delete the folder that the pics were in.

Thanks for reading and hope you all have a nice Friday.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

That server message has popped up for ages at weird times,so there's no pattern.Probably caused by "bottlenecks" disrupting the server load or high pressure from lurkers/bots.

Regarding the deletion of albums - no progress yet.

Darren hopefully will see your questions when he logs in.

You have a nice Friday too!

Comment

That server message has popped up for ages at weird times,so there's no pattern.Probably caused by "bottlenecks" disrupting the server load or high pressure from lurkers/bots.

Regarding the deletion of albums - no progress yet.

Darren hopefully will see your questions when he logs in.

You have a nice Friday too!
                            Hiya Baggie! Thanks for replying! Always nice to hear from you! You say that message has been popping up for ages? I've only been experiencing it the past couple of nights so I wonder what's changed?

Shame about the album deletion problem. I'm sure that it will be something that will be rectified in time.

If Darren wants to answer then that would be much appreciated and I'd like to hear what he has to say but I'm also quite happy with your response.

TGIF!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

TY,Alan!

International server hiccups and outages happen all the time to most webstes,so it'd be hard to see if anything's different re GW lately.
                              I don't know if it's connected to your prob,but I noticed my IP,emails ,FB and twitter have been slow or unreachable at times during the past few days?

Have a good Friday (and weekend) and thanks to you and the others for your ongoing patience!

Comment

International server hiccups...
                                I'm rather amused by this... Shows how servers even view the rest of the world.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X