Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's a glitch that's been recurring for quite some while. Try deleting a visitor message and see if that makes the notification go away
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, maybe I'll just wait it out ... there was one that had glitched for a couple of days, but it disappeared recently .. hopefully .....

Comment

if you delete a visitor's message, the mods should be able to restore it for you. Most 'deletions' don't get rid of posts, they just make them invisible to the general public, so they can often be restored.

or if you want to try it without losing something important, have someone put a 'junk' message in then you can delete it and you haven't lost anything

sigpic

Comment

Thanks... all too much work for 11:37 PM.. think I might sleep.... Thank you and good night evil kind and benevolent mods !!!

Comment

Hi, since several hours ago none of my email alerts are getting through. My subscribed threads still show up in my control panel, but I don't get anything in my inbox. I've checked all my settings and my junk folder and anything else I could think of, but to no avail. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comment

might be an issue with the new server
              i'll let greg know

sigpic

Comment

As part of our shiny new server, it seems that e-mails aren't going through. so reported posts aren't going through, new member e-mail activations aren't going through, neither are notifications of PM's or subscribed threads

Greg knows about it, so just be patient until he gets it fixed.

In the mean time, if there's a thread that needs immediate action, PM a mod(s)

sigpic

Comment

emails should be back up.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
                      emails should be back up.
                      Still not getting email notification.

But GW is up and running!
                      Thanks for all your hard work Greg!!

sig by Varda

Comment

I'm sure this has been asked before but...

unaproved group message notifications... how do you get rid of the notification?
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

try this, there'a bug with the VM's and this might work the same way

delete a group message from that group and see if it makes that notification go away

sigpic

Comment

So I tick the Remember Me box each time I log in, but it never works. I tired clearing private data in firefox but no luck. Any suggestions?

Comment

have you told firefox to remember this site? telling the site to remember you simply tells it to put a cookie on your puter. but you have to tell your browser/computer to accept that cookie too

sigpic

Comment

Hi
                                According to my status I'm no longer a Probie but my posts are still moderated. Just wondering if it's normal or just a glitch maybe? I'm obviously new so I'm just wanting to know cos I kinda wanna join in with discussions, make a Sig and play some of the games...
                                Epideme
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X