This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wait for things to fix themselves.

greg is doing things with upgrades, so give it a day or so and then we'll see if things are working

as to the AUssie check-in thread, i think it'd be a great thing to do in Off Topic
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Now that we've upgraded to the next version of the forum software, I need to go through the templates and install the new ones, then restore our GW customizations. I hope to get to most of it in the next 48 hours.
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Okay thank you

Comment

I'm have a manip I wanted to use as a sig but I wasn't quite sure if it would be allowed, so I figured I'd ask before I use it or allow others to do so. I figured Ronon and Keller cuddling on the show would be similar to a hug but I wasn't sure.

Edit: Since no mods pounced on me right out of the gate and flat out said no and I haven't heard anything for 2 days I'm just going to use it. If a mod sees this and thinks otherwise, let me know.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Krissie678; 10 February 2009, 05:20 AM.

Comment

How do you do a strike through? I want to strike though some names on a post.

Comment

[ strike ] text [ /strike ]

just leave out the spaces
              sigpic

Comment

Hi I have a question, what has happened to the Social groups? I can't see, read or add posts to ANY of my social groups I am on. What's happened and when will it be fixed.

Also whilst I am here, the fanfic uploader has been offline for YEARS, any ETA on that too?

yours

slightly annoyed
                sigpic
                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

The social groups are down for a while while new sortware or hardware is being uploaded or downloaded or something.

Sorry you're annoyed. Has something bad happened to you lately? There's a few threads in OT where you might find some supportive friends

Madeleine

Comment

I have loads of RL stuff at the mom and I come here to relax and enjoy spending time with like minded people.

One of the social groups, CAU one, allows us to write in our CAU RPG thread and without that it makes it very diffcult to disucss ideas and write our story.

thanks for the support
                    sigpic
                    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Well, they'll be back as soon as they can be put back without any tech issues.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                        The social groups are down for a while while new sortware or hardware is being uploaded or downloaded or something.

Sorry you're annoyed. Has something bad happened to you lately? There's a few threads in OT where you might find some supportive friends
                        I was just coming to find out what was going on. Thanks for the info.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I would like to know if it would be possible to put up a thread to talk about the writers of the show? Seeing if it were not for them there would not be a show?!

I know that we would follow the new outlook thing
                          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Hey guys,

Just wondering what's wrong with the Social Groups? Everytime I try to go into one the pictures come up, along with who's in the group, but I can't see or type any messages. Is it being fixed?

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

The Social Groups will be back soon .

See Darren's post
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=7751
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                                The Social Groups will be back soon .

See Darren's post
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=7751
                                Thanks!

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                                X