Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is too big. The height limit for sigs is 200 pixels tall and your sig is 347 pixels.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
      Yes it is too big. The height limit for sigs is 200 pixels tall and your sig is 347 pixels.
      What about now?
      Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
        What about now?

There's no sig visible.

Madeleine

Comment

Dear Mods:

Could you, please, explain what happened to these two threads in the Stargate News section:

http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Scifi's Schedule: Stargate and Atlantis and

Stargate Atlantis - SciFi Channel - Season 4 Episodes Return Beginning Apr 29!

There is an indication that they were moved, but when you click on the link, you get completely different threads.

And they were there just last night!

???????

Thank you!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I am not exactly sure why the threads merged into the one they did????

I noticed last night as I was doing different things the system was doing some funky things as well. Example..I was approving some moderated posts and my next post was moderated ...that was just freaky as well...

But It will be fixed. Thanks for the heads up

ETA: I think I got all the posts back into their own thread

here
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54442
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 26 April 2008, 09:24 PM.
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Is there any way you guys could censor some of the thread titles popping up in the Continuum section? I mean, I avoid that section to avoid spoilers and when I browse the main forum page I see titles like "So Hataks are that powerful? "Does O'Neill die? "Something alternate Mitchell said". You cannot avoid reading the titles when you are on the main page. This is lack of respect. I have no idea what Continuum is about, what will happen and I want it to stay that way. It is kind of hard to do that when blatant thread titles like that show up...on the main page!!!

Comment

Any chance of giving "Star Gate" (ie the original movie) it's own sub folder in the Stargate Movies section. There are CONSTANTLY "Stargate: The Movie" threads popping up, it would be nice to have all discussion about this contained to a sub folder. Just a thought.

Cheers!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I have a question conserning the spoiler in my sig. I put a link to a website of a charity i support, and i was wondering if it breaks ant rules or not.
                  Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    Is there any way you guys could censor some of the thread titles popping up in the Continuum section? I mean, I avoid that section to avoid spoilers and when I browse the main forum page I see titles like "So Hataks are that powerful? "Does O'Neill die? "Something alternate Mitchell said". You cannot avoid reading the titles when you are on the main page. This is lack of respect. I have no idea what Continuum is about, what will happen and I want it to stay that way. It is kind of hard to do that when blatant thread titles like that show up...on the main page!!!
                    Basically the best thing you can do is report the thread so we can quickly (hopefully) edit the Title so the spoiler will not be seen by too many.

But we do need a heads up
                    Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                    Any chance of giving "Star Gate" (ie the original movie) it's own sub folder in the Stargate Movies section. There are CONSTANTLY "Stargate: The Movie" threads popping up, it would be nice to have all discussion about this contained to a sub folder. Just a thought.

Cheers!
                    Any and all folders created are at Darren's discretion

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                    I have a question conserning the spoiler in my sig. I put a link to a website of a charity i support, and i was wondering if it breaks ant rules or not.
                    Your link is fine
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                      Basically the best thing you can do is report the thread so we can quickly (hopefully) edit the Title so the spoiler will not be seen by too many.

But we do need a heads up

Any and all folders created are at Darren's discretion

Your link is fine
                      Is there any particular way of suggesting it to Darren then? Or is this thread the best bet?

cheers

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                        Is there any particular way of suggesting it to Darren then? Or is this thread the best bet?

cheers
                        He will see the request here and you are always welcome to add the request to the *Suggestion Box* thread

Comment

I gots me a Q!

Info about Atlantis's 100th episode is starting to trickle in, and I was wondering if one of the current threads speculating about the 100th episode will be turned into the "Official Pre-Airing etc etc etc" thread, or can I create a new one in my continuing crusade to take over the Season 5 forum to serve that purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            I gots me a Q!

Info about Atlantis's 100th episode is starting to trickle in, and I was wondering if one of the current threads speculating about the 100th episode will be turned into the "Official Pre-Airing etc etc etc" thread, or can I create a new one in my continuing crusade to take over the Season 5 forum to serve that purpose?

I KNEW that the flocking fumes were frakkin' with personality, turning you into a maniacal megalomaniac bent on becoming the Wraith Emperor of the SGA Season Five Forum.

Oh, woe unto us poor, innocent fans of SGA!

Hallow PG15, the Wraith Emperor!

Please Mods, please allow his request so that PG15 may continue with his Ascension.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              I gots me a Q!

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                              I KNEW that the flocking fumes were frakkin' with personality, turning you into a maniacal megalomaniac bent on becoming the Wraith Emperor of the SGA Season Five Forum.

Oh, woe unto us poor, innocent fans of SGA!

Hallow PG15, the Wraith Emperor!

Please Mods, please allow his request so that PG15 may continue with his Ascension.

Morjana
                              you know what...I don't know

My guess would be at this time if you have definitive things you want to discuss about the 100th episode you can begin the thread and if we make an *Official* thread we will merge it into it at that time

Comment

Who's "we"? I'll be making the thread! Muahaha!

*is brick'd*

Ahem...sorry.

Seriously though, I'm talking about a thread like the others I've started; basically a "generic" one where I and others can put general 100th episode info when they come out.

Comment

Working...
                                X