Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone tell me what happened to the: new ship design for earth defence - submit designs here thread. A thread that i created in General discussion and had about 13pages of replys in, it was active until about two months ago, and has been in the thread creation history for along time. now its just dissappeared from GW...was it merged or deleted? I would really like to know what happened to it because my designs were quite important to me. thanks for any help.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

it was probably moved to the science and tech folder.

I know i moved a ship design/creation one this week
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        Can someone tell me what happened to the: new ship design for earth defence - submit designs here thread. A thread that i created in General discussion and had about 13pages of replys in, it was active until about two months ago, and has been in the thread creation history for along time. now its just dissappeared from GW...was it merged or deleted? I would really like to know what happened to it because my designs were quite important to me. thanks for any help.
        Also along with Skydiver's answer... another thing you could always check if you are searching for a thread you started.... Click on your profile and then on *Threads started by...* and a list of all of the threads you have started will pop up and you can go directly to it. then looking up at the top will give you the pathway for that thread
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Also along with Skydiver's answer... another thing you could always check if you are searching for a thread you started.... Click on your profile and then on *Threads started by...* and a list of all of the threads you have started will pop up and you can go directly to it. then looking up at the top will give you the pathway for that thread
          Ive done this, thats why i knew it was missing! But i still cannot find it.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Immhotep, this is the only thread I could find that you started on that topic; sorry.

I wonder if you're thinking of a thread that has been merged with a similar one? If you remember any key phrases you used in any posts you did in the missing thread it might make a search easier.

Madeleine

Comment

Are more "Ask DST" questions going to be sent in anytime soon or have they already be sent?

Comment

Hi I reported someone this morning. I'm not sure if it worked as I didn't recieve a notification afterwards. I just was returned to my controls straight away. Would a mod still have recieved my message?
                sigpic

Comment

Look at your Rep screen. Notice a difference?

Madeleine

Comment

Hey all,

In the continuing effort to stem the tide of superfluity and fluff that continues to plague crop up in this thread, I'd like to again ask that only questions for moderators (and, of course, the answers from the moderations themselves) be posted in this thread. If you have an answer to a question posed, please PM the individual rather than reply here. Also, if you wish to express appreciation to a mod for answering your query, we always welcome friendly PM's of thanks and (if you feel the situation warrants it) kind comments in our reputation messages.

Thanks,
                    Matt
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

there's a guide in the signature thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21474

it tells you about how many text characters of what sizes fit in the 200 x 700 pixel limit

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Mods.

Could you please delete my post:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....46&postcount=1

I realized too late after posting it that it was a repeat of a previous article.

Thank you!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                          Hi, Mods.

Could you please delete my post:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....46&postcount=1

I realized too late after posting it that it was a repeat of a previous article.

Thank you!

Morjana
                          deleted

The reason you couldn't delete it was because it was an anchor post of a thread. Which we've discovered that posters can't delete. If it ever happens again, just report the post (or have someone report it for you since you can't report your own post) or tag a mod - like you did me - and we can make it go away for you

sigpic

Comment

Could this be moved to "Off Topic" please? http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27525
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

changed. And again, when you see stuff like this, there's no need to come in here and ask for a change, you can just report the thread and then all the mods will get an e-mail of the issue

as to the new avatar, david makes those. so he would be the person to ask.

just don't take it personally if he doesn't answer back right away. he's busy with school

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
                                Are more "Ask DST" questions going to be sent in anytime soon or have they already be sent?

Is everything alright with Darren? I know another memeber has tried PM'ing him with no response and this question went unanswered as well as the DST Q&A not having indication of being sent in. It's very odd. I hope everything is OK with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X