This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been removed
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      It has been removed
      Just what i thought, how many mods are supposed to be online at the same time? cause Gateworld is worldwide ofcourse

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
        Just what i thought, how many mods are supposed to be online at the same time? cause Gateworld is worldwide ofcourse
        we don't have a rota. We're all volunteers so we're on whenever we get the chance to log in. But there's usually at least one of us here as we're all around the world.
        sigpic

Comment

Sig size ... 200x700, that includes text right? Like if a sig is nothing but text and maybe an itty bitty -- or relatively itty bitty compared to the amount of text -- pic ... That's 'illegal' right?

How super annoying is it to the Mods to have these sigs pointed out?

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Yes 200X700 it is and text is included with any pictures.

It is not annoying at all since we have so many members we can't possibly check every single one, that would be a full time job in itself so we do rely on you, as members to help us by pointing them out.
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Shouldn't this thread be in the "Siege Part 3" Discussion thread?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26400
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                Shouldn't this thread be in the "Siege Part 3" Discussion thread?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26400
                Thanks for the heads up merged

Comment

This thread has spoilers in the title. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...48#post5071148

Comment

Do one of you guys have the ability to open up the thread for the latest Lost episode while Darren's away? It's "The Whole Truth" Episode 16. Thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've made a thread for it using one of Darren's old posts. It'll do for now.

Madeleine

Comment

Shouldn't this thread be in the Characters and Relationship section?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...32#post5077832

Comment

Done. But these are all requests that are better served by the Report Post function rather than posting in here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            Would it be too much if the registration process included a mini-quiz on the rules of Gateworld, thus requiring new members to actually know the rules before joining, plus taking away any excuse about "not knowing" about the rules?
                            I think that some rules would be very beneficial. One of the things that I have seen or learned form the "episodes" is that education and understanding is very valuable to the SG program. If there are individuals who do not like or understand the rules of gate travel, monitoring and study then it is a good sign that traing and education would have benefits.
                            Signature to remain private from online usage at this "time"

Comment

Originally posted by rhead
                              I think that some rules would be very beneficial. One of the things that I have seen or learned form the "episodes" is that education and understanding is very valuable to the SG program. If there are individuals who do not like or understand the rules of gate travel, monitoring and study then it is a good sign that traing and education would have benefits.
                              We agree that rules are important as well...that's why we have them.

Here they are:
                              FAQ
                              Rules
                              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

the one thing against having a quiz....how many of you, when you install software, even read the EULA agreement? I know i don't. I click and go.

and i'm willing to bet that most of the quiz takers will just click and go too

the rules are there, easily accessible and certainly not very different from the rules of any other forum or mailing list out there. but we can't make folks read them
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X