Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you please close the following thread? Evidently it is now a moot point. See my last post for more info.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18555
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
      Would you please close the following thread? Evidently it is now a moot point. See my last post for more info.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18555
      done
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Are the signatures turned off? My new one is not showing up.

David H
        Halt Unbeliever! Do not speak of the Furlings or ask to see them! The Producers have spoken! The Furlings shall not be seen! Oh children...when will you believe the decrees of the Producers! The decrees of the Producers are good! All Hail the Producers! Hallowed are the Producers!
        (Pasted in)
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I can see it
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

also i think its the worst decicion ever, id love it if the furlings were a new race
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
              GateWorld currently has four guest bloggers: Joseph Mallozzi, Ivon Bartok, James Bamford, and Rainbow Sun Francks.

http://blogs.gateworld.net/
              If your answering my question, you answered it wrong. what I said was Can we expect any new bloggers here at GW (like Robert Cooper, David Hewlett, Ben Browder, etc.)? Not who we already have, I already knew they were bloggers here, and I visit their blogs when they're updated.
              sigpic

Comment

No Darren was replying to immhoteps question.

Originally posted by immhotep
                oh and where are these blogs?bive never heard of them and i been on here 6months
                Originally posted by Darren
                GateWorld currently has four guest bloggers: Joseph Mallozzi, Ivon Bartok, James Bamford, and Rainbow Sun Francks.

http://blogs.gateworld.net/
                I believe.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                  If your answering my question, you answered it wrong...
                  Wow, that's pretty arrogant of you.
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Could a mod please please move this post (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=127)
                    and make it the fifth post in its thread (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=13522)? I ran out of space in its previous posts and want to keep the posts together.

Thanks.

And another question. When I go advanced in the post features and click on preview, the "Submit Message" on the top doesn't do anything. Only the "Submit Reply" button next to the "Preview Post" button works. Is it the same for other posters or is it just me?
                    No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                    (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka
                      And another question. When I go advanced in the post features and click on preview, the "Submit Message" on the top doesn't do anything. Only the "Submit Reply" button next to the "Preview Post" button works. Is it the same for other posters or is it just me?
                      Same for everyone that bug hasnt been fixed yet
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

As far as I know we can't move the order posts appear in a thread. Although I could be wrong - I'm not up with all the new features we have in this version of vB.
                        sigpic

Comment

For some reason, can't figure out why, I can't post a link to a certain thread in my sig. I can post links for other threads and websites but not on the thread on asking if ppl prefer Carolyn Lam or Janet Fraiser. I can't put what I done because no matter how I mess it up it always works in a post. What can I do?
                          sigpic

Comment

Need to ask again...is there a problem with signatures?
                            When I ask previously, I made the mistake of posting the sign directly into the post.

Comment

I can see your sig
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                                Need to ask again...is there a problem with signatures?
                                When I ask previously, I made the mistake of posting the sign directly into the post.
                                Do you have the "show your signature" box checked when you write your post? (I can't see your sig either)

Comment

Working...
                                X