Fixed.
    Thanks! You guys are the best!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
      Hey mods.

I know it's an old thread, but wouldn't this:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=4168

belong in GenGate?

Also, what about the SGA guess the quote thread in the SGA season 1 folder? Surely it would have more traffic if it was in the GenGate folder?
      So...uh...anyone?

Comment

i moved it. and i changed the title to spoilers for anything

i believe it started out in the s8 area since it was focused around a s8 eps. but now i'm presuming it encompasses the whole show
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue
          One quick question, I can't find this. When do I get more than 30 PM's storage?
          Its either 800 posts or 1000, i didnt notice till recently that i had 50 spaces, but it was probably like when i got the next set of avs, which was 1000 posts.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
            Its either 800 posts or 1000, i didnt notice till recently that i had 50 spaces, but it was probably like when i got the next set of avs, which was 1000 posts.
            I remember that under the old system, at 1,800 posts, you get 100 slots for PM's. It probably changed with the last set of adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
              Its not at 800
              sigpic
              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Hello, i am asking you if you could Make a Star Wars section on the forum in the alternate universa area please thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Master_Kwindu
                  Hello, i am asking you if you could Make a Star Wars section on the forum in the alternate universa area please thank you.
                  Thats an addition onto the house and only Big Daddy (Darren ) makes those decisions. So he should be by at some time and will let you know if that will be possible
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ok, thank you

Comment

Thanks!

Then there is this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=12421

Which now has quotes from both seasons of SGA. I assume it should be in GenGate also?

Comment

Star Wars belongs in the General Sci-Fi / Fantasy folder for the time being.

When the new TV series gets rolling, we may opt to add a dedicated folder.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Hey Darren, gotta say I like the site. Got a few questions.
                          1. Would you like to hear the idea behind the script i'm currently writing?
                          2. Will you be at the Stargate convention in Chicago this August?

Comment

Originally posted by hypergate
                            Hey Darren, gotta say I like the site. Got a few questions.
                            1. Would you like to hear the idea behind the script i'm currently writing?
                            Feel free to post it for all to read (in another thread), if you want! Me and my eyeballs are no different than everyone else around here.
                            Originally posted by hypergate
                            2. Will you be at the Stargate convention in Chicago this August?
                            Nope. I will be fully ensconsed in schoolwork by then, alas.
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

i would like to ask a question.

what are the exact requirements to be able to use a custom avater for your posts?

please tell me.

and have a look at my thread wraith kisses, the subject is not as weird as the title.

Comment

Why do you guys keep merging my threads with other threads?! I mean, that other SAM/CAM thread was a dead thread! I didn't even know that thread was around!!

Will you guys please stop it!

Comment

Working...
                                X