This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes. it's listed in the faq.

sigs are to be no taller than 200 pixels, no wider than 700 and no bigger in file size than 50K

yours is ok on the width but too tall and too big file wise
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

...now i'm just gonna go there to the corner and cry ...i worked couple of hours on this...and now i will have to do it again...::depressed::
      A

Comment

sorry smo

why don't you just try reducinig the size, shrinking it down and saving it at a lower quality. that should take care of both issues

sigpic

Comment

Maybe the RDA on screen again thread in Stargate Fandom could be merged with the extisting thread in News and Announcements RDA acting gig.....its priceless.

Thanks.
          sigpic

Comment

Hello,

Please remove or merge http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24026
            with the original olympic thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=3329

Thank you,
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

How about this one? Should fit the rules.
              A

Comment

Originally posted by Smo
                How about this one? Should fit the rules.
                The image is fine by itself, but coupled with the text makes the signature as a whole too tall.

Edit: Now it's perfect!
                Last edited by Major Tyler; 11 February 2006, 12:22 PM.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                  The image is fine by itself, but coupled with the text makes the signature as a whole too tall.
                  Awww! no mercy for the artist!
                  OK it's done.
                  Thanks for help.
                  A

Comment

So, im guessing the "Freedom of Speech" thread over in off topic was deleted? Or just hidden?
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                      So, im guessing the "Freedom of Speech" thread over in off topic was deleted? Or just hidden?
                      Yeah, did Ukky delete his original post and thus wipe out the entire thread, or am I being unnecessarily snarky again?

Can we try again with the intent of it being silly, or should we wait until certain tempers have calmed?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Yeah, did Ukky delete his original post and thus wipe out the entire thread, or am I being unnecessarily snarky again?

Can we try again with the intent of it being silly, or should we wait until certain tempers have calmed?
                        Can we do that? (oh and ShadowMaat, loved the "I feel like i should be eating popcorn" line)
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

it has gone to moderation land for the time being. There were multiple reported posts and the thread was moving so fast that it was hard to track down what was and wasn't a violation.

our plans are to clean it up, take care of any violations that may or may not be there and put it back out

sigpic

Comment

Erm, the one about Chloe in Smallville has gone too, are all the threads im posting in disapearing?

Comment

Yeah, I moved that one into the land of moderation too, it'll pop back out at some point

and yes, I'm following you around today and disappearing all the threads you post in..... (just kidding of course).

Comment

Hello, I just wanted to report a possible rules violation where I would be the potential perpetrator.

I had received PMs from BigGator5.

I did not quote him directly, but I did convey his sentiments because there remained a question of what was off-topic and I thought it was important the members awaiting his answer were able to receive it.

Please see posts #95 and #107 in the following thread,
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23895

I had just been informed this may potentially be a rule violation.

If so, I'm sorry. Just let me know and I'll fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X