This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 Gift Basket

Hi everyone - I'm new here and this is my first post so this is a bit intimidating but here goes ...

I propose getting together a "welcome new cast members" and "welcome back regulars" and "hope you have a succesful season 9" gift basket for the cast of SG-1. I would really like a couple of Canadian folk to help out by being responsible for delivering the basket to the studios.

The SG-1 members for whom the basket is specifically targeted are

Richard Dean Anderson (retiring)
    Michael Shanks
    Amanda Tapping (who is pregnant)
    Ben Browder (new SG-1 team leader)
    Christopher Judge
    Beau Bridges (new base commander)

If there are others please help me out.

A suggestion was made by one SG-1 fan to incude personal packages for each cast member - someone suggested baby things for Amanda and pink bunny slippers for Christopher - although I must admit I don't get that - as well as general items.

I have already received some cash donations from a few Scapers who were eager to get this basket off the ground. We would really like to deliver it for Easter.

If you wish to send cash you can paypal a donation to [email protected]

If you don't paypal you can send money orders or checks to

M. Johnson
    PO Box 1444
    LaVergne TN 37086

If you're as pitifully penniless as some of us are, then you can still participate by sending a card or greeting to the above e-mail or PO address. The card can be store bought or home made.
    If you wish to make or buy and send an item to be included in the basket please feel free to do so. Anything that is edible must be in its intact original packaging. Unfortunately we cannot send home bakled goods.

I have participated in such baskets in the past and it's always a lot of fun and the recipients really appreciate it.

So how about it - are you in???
    Last edited by Selena; 15 March 2005, 06:45 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Burn brightly without burning out! Richard Biggs
    Burnt, battered, busted! Ding dong the pod is dead! John Crichton
    Indeed! Teal'c

Does this mean that no-one is interested in doing this???
    Indeed! Teal'c

Comment

Does this idea totally suck? Is that why no-one has even posted a comment?
      Indeed! Teal'c

Comment

I think it is a great idea...maybe you should have this thread moved to the Stargate Fandom forum. This forum is mostly for discussion of episodes, characters etc. Just a suggestion...

IMO I think it's a great idea and if I had any cash to send I would, but I am thinking about scrounging up a few pennies for a card. I think the best place to present the basket would be at the Con in Vancouver in mid April. But I am sure you already have a date in mind.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

It would be nice to include something for 'Chevron Guy'.

Comment

I think it is an intersting idea. Did you move to the Fandom forum?
            Why be difficult?
            Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

Working...
            X