This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kavanaugh/Weir Ship

oh yeah, you read the thread title right. there little spat during "38 mimutes" definate chemistry there. a lot of tension between the two of them, maybe its sexual tension??? so what does everyone else think, a little sideline romance between these two? sheppard better watch out! although i think sheppard and kolya are gonna hook up

PLEASE don't go their.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

*falls over laughing*

Yes, the reason he is so hard on her in 'LFP' is because, deep down he really cares for her...alot...and that is bad. Bad, bad, bad.

lmao
      *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

eugh! thats worse than McKay and Dr K! ...no wait, it isnt

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

How Dr K and Kinsey? I'm sure they'll both have great ideas on how to take over the SGC! Too bad he's a goa'uld

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Here's a random theory about Dr. K, what if Kinsey approached him while he was still on Earth and said it was his patrotic duty from to report everything that Dr. Weir does wrong or just, could possibly be grounds for removal from a position of power?

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
              PLEASE don't go their.
              lol, too late. im working on how to connect kavanaugh and thor for a ship. lol

um and i guess i better clarify, based on the neg rep i recieved, this is all in jest! a joke! lighten up people!

Comment

Originally posted by Thek
                Here's a random theory about Dr. K, what if Kinsey approached him while he was still on Earth and said it was his patrotic duty from to report everything that Dr. Weir does wrong or just, could possibly be grounds for removal from a position of power?
                actually i could see that, if not kinsey then NID. i would be really surprised if the NID didnt have several agents implanted in the mission as well as the Trust having several as well.

Comment

Thanks heaven this is a joke or I would have flipped out and died laughing.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                  Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                    lol, too late. im working on how to connect kavanaugh and thor for a ship. lol

um and i guess i better clarify, based on the neg rep i recieved, this is all in jest! a joke! lighten up people!
                    The idea is so awful...that it's really cool.

Comment

Dr. K works for the NID and his whiny in 'LFP' is code for something or other.

Yup.

We have the character figured out.

Comment

This is one of the scariest threads I've ever been on.

Get me out of here.
                        The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                        The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                        Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                        An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                        Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

So, what's the name?

KavaWeir?

Weirnaugh?

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                            The idea is so awful...that it's really cool.
                            The idea is so awful even a wriath would pass rather then feed on him.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I'm no shippy fan but I think even for a shippy fan you are pushing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X