This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Who - opening credits

To anyone who has managed to see the first episode 'Rose'.

Has anyone else noticed the similarity between the footage of the stargate wormhole and the footage of the Tardis travelling through one....It's very, very similar.

No, it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelso
      No, it isn't.
      You didn't think so?mmm, oh well

Comment

Hehe, no I just typed that while I went back and looked again. I'm in a mood today

Actually, it looks a bit like the Atlantis Wormhole crossed with the Star Trek versions.

Comment

It's kind of similar, only Red, which I guess means "Time Vortex."

-IMF
          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Yeah, I would agree. Is there anywhere I can see opening credits from other Dr. Who seasons? I would be interesting in seeing what they looked like. I am a Dr. Who noob.

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
              It's kind of similar, only Red, which I guess means "Time Vortex."

-IMF
              When I watched it started off as blue then turned red.
              Last edited by Egeria; 09 March 2005, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
                Yeah, I would agree. Is there anywhere I can see opening credits from other Dr. Who seasons? I would be interesting in seeing what they looked like. I am a Dr. Who noob.
                I don't know where you can see them, but all the ones I remember (they did change from time to time) were of travelling through a sort of swirly blueish vortex in space.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
                  Try the DVDs

Comment

Working...
                  X