This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! MV Scene Question

I've seen a scene within several mv's where Sam grabs Jack and kisses him. She is wearing a gray tank top, and he pulls away with a Very confused look. They seem to be in the locker room.

What ep is that from?????? It's driving me nuts.

Easy one. "The Broca Divide" Season 1 Episode 4

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora
      I've seen a scene within several mv's where Sam grabs Jack and kisses him. She is wearing a gray tank top, and he pulls away with a Very confused look. They seem to be in the locker room.

What ep is that from?????? It's driving me nuts.
      "The Broca Divide" season one. she was under the influence of an alien pathogen

Comment

Thanks! I'm checking it out now.

I'm a big shipper and the thought that I missed an ep with a kiss is kinda sad!

Comment

Now that I've watched the scene I feel much better!

Doesn't it drive you nuts when you see something from a vid and you can't ID the ep it's from? Drives me nuts!

Comment

Now that I've watched the scene I feel much better!

Doesn't it drive you nuts when you see something from a vid and you can't ID the ep it's from? Drives me nuts!
            i dont cause my friends make fun of me because i can identify almost any episode by seeing less than 2 seconds of it. we'll be flipping trhough channels and they will skip over sci fi and challenge me to identify the episode based on just the bit i saw while flipping by. so far i am 54 and 0!

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
              so far i am 54 and 0!
              Not bad.
              The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
              The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
              Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
              Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
              An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
              Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

so far i am 54 and 0!
                OMG! Wow! What a talent!
                YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

Originally posted by kelmah
                  OMG! Wow! What a talent!
                  lol yeah now if onyl i could figure out a way to get paid for it.....

Comment

Then perhaps you can help me with my new question...

Do you know what eps these two hugs came from:

One has Jack in a white jacket, seems like he's crying or sweating really bad...Sams in her combat greens...and they are both very emotional.

The second has him hugging her and from what I read in his lips he's saying something like it's going to be ok or it'll be better. His head is on the right side when facing her back and there is something glowing behind her. He's looking at it, strangely I thought. It's in many MV's I've seen online here.

Thank you so much if you can help me on this, thanks either way.

I used to be like that with Buffy and Dark Angel. My friends mocked me all the time. To this day I can do it with Buffy, but only to the point of naming the season and the storyline of the episode. I stopped memerizing the ep titles after season 3. I know a lot, but not all.

Comment

Then perhaps you can help me with my new question...

Do you know what eps these two hugs came from:

One has Jack in a white jacket, seems like he's crying or sweating really bad...Sams in her combat greens...and they are both very emotional.

The second has him hugging her and from what I read in his lips he's saying something like it's going to be ok or it'll be better. His head is on the right side when facing her back and there is something glowing behind her. He's looking at it, strangely I thought. It's in many MV's I've seen online here.

Thank you so much if you can help me on this, thanks either way.

I used to be like that with Buffy and Dark Angel. My friends mocked me all the time. To this day I can do it with Buffy, but only to the point of naming the season and the storyline of the episode. I stopped memerizing the ep titles after season 3. I know a lot, but not all.
                      the first one is from the season 3 first episode "Into The Fire" right after jack got thawed out

the second one has me stumped, it could be one of the times daniel died but im not sure

Comment

the first one is from the season 3 first episode "Into The Fire" right after jack got thawed out
                        55 and O. LOL

the second one has me stumped, it could be one of the times daniel died but im not sure
                        Is the title slipping? Can spg 1983 remain undefeated?
                        The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                          55 and O. LOL

Is the title slipping? Can spg 1983 remain undefeated?
                          well its a much different challenge when it is being described instead of seeing the screen capture! the first one is easy because of the white coat reference and the sweaty face because thats a dead give away. the other one just doesnt have enough detail, or it could be from one of the two episodes i have never managed to see "Crossroads" and "Divide and Conquer"

Comment

well its a much different challenge when it is being described instead of seeing the screen capture! the first one is easy because of the white coat reference and the sweaty face because thats a dead give away. the other one just doesnt have enough detail, or it could be from one of the two episodes i have never managed to see "Crossroads" and "Divide and Conquer"
                            Fair enough. We can call that one inconclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                              Fair enough. We can call that one inconclusive.
                              55-0-1!

Comment

Working...
                              X