This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what sgc should give sga

ok so i was thinking if they had the booby traped zpm they should clean it up and send it to sga and so thy could blow them selfs up thats what i would do

what do you people think of my idea

Then there would be no SGA...interesting idea...very interesting...

Naturally, McKay, Sheppard, and Ford would be off world at the time...with the control crystal that lets them get home...

Hmmm...interesting idea...
    FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

Interesting idea for the siege
      Spoiler:
      Zelenka says they can't self destruct Atlantis to make it blow up into enough pieces. A booby trapped ZPM would definitely make a large dint in Atlantis
      The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
      The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
      Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
      Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
      An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
      Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

how about the a 3rd generation Naquadah reactor so they can power up the defense grid and have enough power to explore more of the city.
        Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Or just a working ZPM
          Spoiler:
          which is meant to be coming on the Daedalus anyway
          The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
          Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

the booby trapped zpm wouldn't just make a dent in atlantis, it was stated it could possibily take out an entire solar system!

Comment

Originally posted by the daedalus project
              the booby trapped zpm wouldn't just make a dent in atlantis, it was stated it could possibily take out an entire solar system!
              It's good to see sarcasm isn't lost on the world.

Comment

Well at least it would take out those Hive ships. They should use it sometime, seeing an entire solar system blow up would be sweet.

Comment

If there are any Hive ships in a solar system gathering forces it would be impressive to see. Say about five or six of them readying to attack Atlantis, maybe season 2 finale.

Sam blew up a sun, McKay can top it by blowing up a solar system.

Comment

Zat guns? I think they need those...

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                      Zat guns? I think they need those...
                      Definitely. Small and quick to use, and one shot stun, assuming they work the same on Wraith as they do humans.

Granted they do have those Wraith stunners as a kind of larger substitute. Atlantis has kind of already got its own version of a zat.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                        If there are any Hive ships in a solar system gathering forces it would be impressive to see. Say about five or six of them readying to attack Atlantis, maybe season 2 finale.

Sam blew up a sun, McKay can top it by blowing up a solar system.
                        Well a solar system who's sun blows up gets destroyed anyway so it would be the same thing. Supernova anyone!
                        Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

The ancients could probably make an artifical supernova easily because the asgard intorduced the super heavy element into some sun in sg1
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

What we want here is a solution that leaves the major team in tact and (if possible) atlantis as well. Light duty stuff isn't going to cut it. For that matter heavy duty stuff won't do it either. It isn't like they can set up tanks or antiaircraft missles, the Wraith will just beam them away or destroy them or something. I mean okay staff weapons or zats or automaton attack drones would be interesting. A ZPM isn't going to totally fix things because the city runs on three of them. And even if they got a ZPM the wraith didn't have any problems with the ancients technology before so what would the SGA legitamately be able to do if they came up with only a single? Or even three for that matter? No, I think the only reasonable solution is for the SGC to send over a few dozen genetically altered super hero, vampire ninjas to fight the wraith. If said super hero, vampire ninjas could be equipped with atomic powered destructo laser beam eyes and assault rifles, so much the better. Or at least, if not the ninjas it'd be cool to see some vallid unarmed combat stuff on the show. I mean for a group of galaxy spanning explorers to never see any legitately cool martail arts is disapointing. We've seen copoerah (from the Jaffa) and some really badly done staff fighting on SGA. Other than that there's been a little combat jujuitsu from Ford. Come on! A zat/handgun/ P90/rocket launcher is not always the solution. But then the art of a right hook can be lost in the wake of a blown up sun. Such is life.
                            "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

more british characters

Comment

Working...
                              X