No announcement yet.

Stargate Airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kind of young to airsoft but I always liked guns. I think i'll get my self fitted out, SG uniform and everything. I'm really more of a collector but I liek shooting them too. I understand you do wargames? How is that done?
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Pretty much like Paintball wars... 2 teams consisting of 'x' many players with certain stipulations, like certain teams will only start with certain weapons and so much ammo, but can be obtained through a successful attack run, etc.
      Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Finding a paintball/airsoft field is also a plus. Lots of room to run around. I have my local Marine base, so I'm set.

Comment

I gotta get to Conneticut. I been there once, I loved it. I'll probably move there. Big backyard, y'know? I 'm definatly starting out my collection with a P90. Anybody know where to get a vest?
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I can't find the exact one SG teams wear, but I've found one that's pretty close: here

Comment

You ever use ear mics or that high tactical stuff?
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I don't have alot of high tech stuff, but I have some. I like to cut down on weight (you try moving in 25 punds of gear) and plus some of the stuff is pretty expensive, so I just haven't gotten around to buying it yet. I do have a radio, but I don't use it much unless I am out in an open field or something.

Comment

lol, yeah the stuff is expensive. i wondering why the P90 is so cheap too. I could get two vid games for that price! But then a MP 16 or Mp5 is like little over 100 bucks?? Why???
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

The good airsoft guns aren't cheap. A P90 will run you about $230, not including battery charger, etc. An MP5 and an M16 are about the same.

Comment

yeah airsoft is great, i play in texas and go to ops and stuff. i have an upgraded P-90 (400 fps) and some other stuff but i really want a chest harness thingy, any info on that would be great.
                      Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Yeah I play, I own a lot of spring guns because I mainly use them for props(I make a lot of home movies). My spring guns are: An M4, M16A2, P99x3, Beretta M9, G36C, Sig 552 x 2, SPAS-12, Mp5-k, and a SL-82. Electric: Uzi x 2, P90, Beretta M9, and a Robocop gun knock off. The springs are great, but the electrics were cheap, none are Tokyo Maruis. When I do play, I play with my brothers and some friends. We play 'Black Arrow' Two teams, each person with two lives. Torso of head shot is an instant kill, if hit in the arm, one can only use their side arm, and if hit in the leg, they have to remain behind the cover they were in when hit. Team mates can restore eachotehr back to health once per life. It has a lot going on the honor code, but thats no problem if you paly with the right people.
                        "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

yeah my p90 is marui, i had an ak beta spetznas but i sold it. i also have 2 gas pistols (M9 and P226) and am going to get a beretta M84 and bolt action sniper upgraded to 550-600 fps w/ some real nice goodies on it
                          Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

first off i joined this forum to post in this thread. I am an avid airsofter and a huge Stargate fan. I have been looking for a group of AG airsofters since i have started playing. btw I am from the Pittsburgh area. Now as for what I use....TM p-90 with some minor upgrades and a jg mp5 as a back up but its the kind with a rail system so its not like the original sg1.

Comment

hey guys i noticed a lot of you asking about the vest SG-1 wears its the Black Hawk Omega Tactical Vest - Medic/Utility there's plenty of sights selling it, prices seem to be between around $130 all the way up to $200.
                              The patches can frequently be found on ebay for all numbered SG teams, including special forces and k-9 units, there are also patches for the X-302's, Daedalus and Atlantis.

Ok well that info given to you guy's i'm an airsofter from the UK and love stargate, i run with the TM P-90 though saving up to upgrade it as it is currently the out of the box model and a sig 226 for my current side arm but will be picking up a colt 1911 ( i know the standard loadout is an M9 Berreta Though John Sheppard has the 1911 as his sidearm in Atlantis and i am a greater fan of the 1911 over the M9.)

Though if any one could help me track down a decent replica of the jacket it would be very much appriciated and i'll have a look in to the chest strap for the p-90 im sure iv seen one in the past i just need to remeber where i saw it.

Comment

I've done a lot Stargate loadouts, some more realistic some less. My most recent purchase was a IIFS vest, which if I remember correctly was used in season 1 of SG-1. Combined with M81 woodland uniform, boonie/other headgear, patches. The only thing I'm missing from this loadout is the M16 or MP5 airsoft gun. But I've made others and am making more.

Comment

Working...
                                X