Stargate Airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Airsoft

Does anyone here play airsoft? If you do post what type of games you play, what you use to play, who you play with, and if Stargate influnces it.

THanks i love airsoft and Stargate and have the full uniform to play in exactly like the SG teams. I can use either the Tokyo Mauri P90 or the Tokyo Mauri MP5.

Iv never played it, but i think it would be cool wearing the SG-1 uniforms with the same weapons. Can you post some photos?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

check out my new Stargate Live Role Playing thread

Comment

I'm working on piecing eqipment together so I'll fill you giuys in as I progress. One question, where did you find the patches, the jacket and the vest? I've found almost everything else.

Comment

UNIFROMS?? WHERE?? GIMMI!! I have this fetish for military uniforms, especially stargate uniforms. I assume you speak of paintball? I'm slowly cajoling my mom to let me have one ... slowly but surely.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Nope, this is Airsoft, where the guns are modeled after real guns. This is some serious stuff. Here is the beginning of my rundown:

Weapons:

FNP-90 RDS (Red Dot Sight)
            The Flashlight for the P-90
            The laser unit

H&K MP5A5
            Flashlight with altered grip
            And the scope:
            (I'm still looking)

Beretta M9

More to come later including clothing and equipment.
            Last edited by Klems; 08 March 2005, 06:45 PM.

Comment

I have a model Walther, but it shoots pellets. Is this the type of gun we're talking about? If so, I am so getting me the whole ensemble. Indoors of course.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Erm sort of. This stuff is waaay more powerful and a lot more expensive. Almost anyone of these can punch a hole though a soda can. The projectiles are smaller than paintballs, but larger than BB gun ammo. It's safe to an extent. Eye protection and layers of clothing is mandatory unless you want welts.

Comment

Do they make noise? Could someone get seriously injured? I'm thinkin' of upgrading's why i ask. I putter around with them in the house and in the backyard. Would you say they're too much like real guns or what?
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

they make some noise, but its not alot, especially for the P-90. They also make silencers. As for seriously injured, I doubt it as long as you are wearing eye protection. That is about the worst injury I can think of. Realistically, they are very much like real weapons, this is why in the US, an orange marker on the tip is mandatory. As for rate of fire and damage, it is much less than a real weapon.

Comment

Sounds cool. I've been in a high rise lately so I can't exactly use my Walther, but the P 90 sure looks good.
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

A friend of mine got the chance to handle a real P90 at a Stargate con a few years ago.
                        Subsequently, he bought an airsoft one and says that its weight is practically identical to the real thing.

Does anyone know where in the UK we can get the P90 chest harness/sling at a reasonable price?
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

My Brother-in-law and his friends go shooting out in Columbia, MO area and a few of the main weapons brought at M5s, P90s, a few glocks, a beretta 9mm, and single barrel shotgun. Course when I leave on teh 23rd for BCT (Basic Combat Training), my weapon will be the M-16A2 (unless the military buys the (X)M8 Assault Rifle)
                          Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

I've seen the (X)M8 and what it can do. I am impressed with its features, but I've also seen reports of parts melting.

Comment

Well, I havent heard about the melting parts, but some major advantages of the M8 are the fact that it has interchangeable barrels for whatever applicated (Semi-auto to sniper close combat). It has has teh ability to fire AK-47 ammo, which would be a benefit since it has been said that there are more AK-47 bullets in Iraq than there is sand.
                              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Working...
                              X