This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate merchandising

Hey I was wondering why there are no models of the gould ships and other races...Be cool to be able to assemble a gould mothership and other gould ships....just a thought

i havent come past anything like that. It would be a good idea thought.
    I know i'd sleep sounder with a Hat'ac with a full loaded glider bay guarding my room

Spoiler free since Jan 3 2005 (It's getting harder each day)
    DOOOOOOOM!

Comment

Apparently the toy department is rather lacking in the Stargate Franchise. Evidently the producers and what-have-you have curretnly decided that merchandise marketing is not a lucrative venture at the moment. (Or if it had been at some point, it isn't anymore). I've seen little in terms of models and action figures and what-have-you. It would be cool to have a fleet of hataks, Al'kesh and even some Wraith hivehsips or a dart or two hanging from my ceiling!

If you want to try finding stuff, try E-bay or Amazon. Especially try E-bay, because you can find nearly anything on E-bay.

Comment

yeah.. id like a remote control flying PJ or X 303
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Nice. I can see why there isnt a lot of lower level stuff like straight toys, because SG isnt geared for kids. I cannot see why they don't have more stuff like figures and models and working zats that i want soo much.
          This does not apply to me, i'm really not a collectable person, but i know many who are and would jump at that. If they want to compete with the Treks, its the next step.

Spoiler free since Jan 3 2005 (It's getting harder each day)
          DOOOOOOOM!

Comment

Working...
          X