X-men - Psylocke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-men - Psylocke?

I have known about Psylocke (i think thats the spelling) for quite some time, but i haven't read all the comics, so i dont know much about her. I know that she was British who switched bodies with someone called Kwannon, an Asian. Thats about all i know, haha... Can anyone help me?
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

I don't know if this thread belongs in the Sci-Fi and Fantasy forum, but I can try to help you out anyway.

-Her real name is Elizabeth Braddock, but everyone calls her Betsy.

-She's a natural blonde, but prefers to dye her hair purple.

-She's a psychic.

-She used to have the power to turn her mental energy into a weapon most call her "psychic knife," which hurt people mentally rather than physically, when used. She could also just hit people with bolts of psychic energy.

-She switched bodies with a Japanese woman named Kwannon, but kept her powers.

-Kwannon is dead.

-She later switched powers with Jean Grey. This took away her psychic knife power, but gave her Jean's telekinesis (ability to move objects with her mind). She learned to forge her new TK power into a psychic sword, which (oddly enough) could harm others physically, but couldn't do any mental damage.

-She died a year or two ago.

-She came back to life this month. How? The comics haven't said yet.

-Her twin brother is Captain Britain.

-Her day job was that of a supermodel. Her side job? A secret agent for the British organization S.T.R.I.K.E.

-She used to date Archangel.

-She dumped him for Neal Shaara aka Thunderbird.

-She's one of the best hand-to-hand fighters in the X-Men, along with Wolverine and Shadowcat.
    It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic
      I don't know if this thread belongs in the Sci-Fi and Fantasy forum, but I can try to help you out anyway.

-Her real name is Elizabeth Braddock, but everyone calls her Betsy.

-She's a natural blonde, but prefers to dye her hair purple.

-She's a psychic.

-She used to have the power to turn her mental energy into a weapon most call her "psychic knife," which hurt people mentally rather than physically, when used. She could also just hit people with bolts of psychic energy.

-She switched bodies with a Japanese woman named Kwannon, but kept her powers.

-Kwannon is dead.

-She later switched powers with Jean Grey. This took away her psychic knife power, but gave her Jean's telekinesis (ability to move objects with her mind). She learned to forge her new TK power into a psychic sword, which (oddly enough) could harm others physically, but couldn't do any mental damage.

-She died a year or two ago.

-She came back to life this month. How? The comics haven't said yet.

-Her twin brother is Captain Britain.

-Her day job was that of a supermodel. Her side job? A secret agent for the British organization S.T.R.I.K.E.

-She used to date Archangel.

-She dumped him for Neal Shaara aka Thunderbird.

-She's one of the best hand-to-hand fighters in the X-Men, along with Wolverine and Shadowcat.
      Thanks alot! I put it in this thread, because i think X-men literature is scifi/fantasy (but yah, maybe not to everyone i guess). That helped tons.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
      X