X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 9 Image? [SPOILERS]

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

I was treading along SG-1 Spoilergate, when the main image struck me hard. It seemed like a normal team photo except the portion of the top-left corner where a space battle seems to take place. However, I am unable identify ANY of the ships (maybe an Asgard and an Replicator ship, but they dont look like them). Also, the image in the gate seems similar to one imagined for an 'Avalon'.

The only blemish is that RDA is present in the photo and BB is not.

Could this truly be a Season 9 Teaser or am I just mistaken?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Calicto; 06 March 2005, 06:16 AM.

nope its the teaser poster for the s8 v1 dvd!
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

They're Asgard and Replicator ships.

Comment

The big on at top left looks like a Replicator ship and the ships that fire maybe Oree ships.
        The ship at bottom left looks like a Asgard ship.

Comment

Oh. The top scene, I think, maybe have taken place in New Order Pt. 2 where Asgard Ships team up and destroy a Replicator ship that exits hyperspace headed towards Othalla.

But the bottom ship? Is that a badly drawn Puddle-Jumper??? And what about the landscape?

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto
            Oh. The top scene, I think, maybe have taken place in New Order Pt. 2 where Asgard Ships team up and destroy a Replicator ship that exits hyperspace headed towards Othalla.

But the bottom ship? Is that a badly drawn Puddle-Jumper??? And what about the landscape?
            Isn't the bottom ship belongs to Thor? Those science vessel type... those firing at replicator's ship are the O'Neill type?

Comment

lol you really need glasses. The first pic is taken from New Order. The second one is just an artwork or a landscape pic.

Comment

Anybody have a larger version of it?
                Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

FYI, both of those pics seem to come from the first five episodes of SG-1's Eight season.
                  Enter my game site...

Comment

Here's the full pic...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X