Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Some Cheese with that Whine?" (SPOILER ALERT!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Some Cheese with that Whine?" (SPOILER ALERT!)

Watched Atlantis last night here in the good ole U.S., and I missed the Title or I would have looked in the Episode thread to comment.

Who was that ass that was whining about all the decisions by Weir that "have put their entire mission in serious jeopardy" or words to that effect?

I know Weir put him in his place in 38 Minutes, but darned if I can recall his name!

So I'm looking for his name and any other comments.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

All I can remember of the guy is that he has whined before now. I think he complained about the sgc being controlled by the military and thought that Atlantis would be better, but soon learnt differently. However, I have no idea about his name. Sorry.
    The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
    The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
    Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
      All I can remember of the guy is that he has whined before now. I think he complained about the sgc being controlled by the military and thought that Atlantis would be better, but soon learnt differently. However, I have no idea about his name. Sorry.
      I think he and Kinsey (pre Goa'uld) would be best buds! They're both just so "SMARMY!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
        I think he and Kinsey (pre Goa'uld) would be best buds! They're both just so "SMARMY!"
        In letters from pegasus I love the way Ford just walks out on his whining session in sheer disgust. If there was one person I'd like to feed to the wraith on Atlantis it would have to be him. For crying out loud, what was his name?

*bangs head against very hard table*

... well that didn't help. Sorry his name is alluding me.
        The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

His name is Kavanaugh, and yeah, he's a whiney little girly man.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
            That definitely rings a bell. Pitty a can see stars in front of my eyes and hear lost of bells. Where did I put those paracetemols?

Thanks Hatcheter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
              LOL: Girly-man. Love the reference and thanks for your input, Hatcheteer! I am going to assume that you are correct, because I haven't a clue!

Comment

LOL: Girly-man. Love the reference and thanks for your input, Hatcheteer! I am going to assume that you are correct, because I haven't a clue!
                Well yes hes correct!! I hate this guy

Comment

Oh, he's a girly man all right. Complete with the Ranma hair, to boot. (obscure Japanese Anime reference, the story of a cursed man who turns into a girl if he touches cold water, reverts to his regular self with hot water)
                  Enter my game site...

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
                    Oh, he's a girly man all right. Complete with the Ranma hair, to boot. (obscure Japanese Anime reference, the story of a cursed man who turns into a girl if he touches cold water, reverts to his regular self with hot water)
                    I thought he was going for the old Michael Bolton look; never a good idea!

Comment

I thought he was going for the old Michael Bolton look; never a good idea!
                      Hmm. A Kavagnah whump/ thump/ whatever you call it thread. An I Hate Him thread, if you will.

I am in heavean. Lol.

Stupid little whiner! IF they even send his little whining along, Jack will just sit there with a pad and pen.

"Done that one... Ordered Carter to do that... Done that... Wanted to do that... Yep! Dr. Weir is quite the capable leader!"

And then he leaves the room, after snapping off the tele

Comment

Personally, I like his hair cut.

Men with ponytails.

Besides, personally, I like the character. Not everyone can be behind the main characters a 100% or even 10%...

*shrugs*

But as this is a 'I Hate' thread, I'll leave now.

Tata!

*laughs*
                        *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

I want to shove him out one of those space-based gates.

Comment

Watched Atlantis last night here in the good ole U.S., and I missed the Title or I would have looked in the Episode thread to comment.

Who was that ass that was whining about all the decisions by Weir that "have put their entire mission in serious jeopardy" or words to that effect?

I know Weir put him in his place in 38 Minutes, but darned if I can recall his name!

So I'm looking for his name and any other comments.
                            Dr. Kavanaugh.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                              Dr. Kavanaugh.
                              Twice confirmed; it must be true. Thanks again, peeps.

To Thek: This didn't technically start as an "I Hate Thread." It could have been anybody who snivels & whines like that. He just happens to be the character doing it. I don't mind dissenting opinions, but this is one girly-man that seems to be so willing to place blame on others and just be looking out for himself.

(This is the same character that wanted to just let everyone in the jumper die in 38 minutes, right?)

Comment

Working...
                              X