Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

minor error in Moebius part 2 (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minor error in Moebius part 2 (spoilers)

at the end of the epsidoe when they are watching the final video tape and they have the Z.P.M. the ZPM is sitting in a wooden crate in packing material, and it is hummin and glowing. the ZPM should not have been humming or glowing unless it was plugged in, otherwise they are dark.

Originally posted by spg_1983
    at the end of the epsidoe when they are watching the final video tape and they have the Z.P.M. the ZPM is sitting in a wooden crate in packing material, and it is hummin and glowing. the ZPM should not have been humming or glowing unless it was plugged in, otherwise they are dark.

That has actually happened a couple of times as a matter of fact do you recall what they called it in the previous episode. from what i can tell they haven't explained if their is a way to turn it on without putting into somthing. so i don't really think its an error.
    The enemy has spoken

Comment

Originally posted by Enemyone
      That has actually happened a couple of times as a matter of fact do you recall what they called it in the previous episode. from what i can tell they haven't explained if their is a way to turn it on without putting into somthing. so i don't really think its an error.
      in "Rising" mckay said that the Z.P.M would start to glow when it was activated, it was dark until he plugged it in to the port, and then it started to glow

Comment

I just checked to make sure and in the Lost City when they first get one it is glowing not as brightly as it is when its been put into something but still humming and glowing. so its not an error at all.
        The enemy has spoken

Comment

Originally posted by Enemyone
          I just checked to make sure and in the Lost City when they first get one it is glowing not as brightly as it is when its been put into something but still humming and glowing. so its not an error at all.
          no its still an error because it is glowing brightly at the end of moebius, it was in the "on" state instead of the standby

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            no its still an error because it is glowing brightly at the end of moebius, it was in the "on" state instead of the standby
            mabey it just had more power than other ones we have seen up to this point, but the fact is they do glow when they have power i truly cannot compair the brightness factor issue because it doesn't really matter. Plugged in or not they glow now next season we can compair the brightness factor when it gets to Atlantis.........until then i really dont see it as an error. (more of a miscalculation of brightness......."hey bob what watt bulb are we supposed to put in these things to signifi not being plugged in" "A 40 for not in use a 100 for in use." ....................."Darn all we have is a 60....it will have to do"

**on a later note**i just pulled out my Moebius 2 tape and though it took a while to fast forward to the spot its not brighter than it is in Lost City. you can check for yourself if you dont believe me but im compairing them on my TV and PC as we speak.
            Last edited by Enemyone; 03 March 2005, 08:28 PM.
            The enemy has spoken

Comment

how do you have teh episodes on tape already????

as for ZPM Glowing..

they glow when they are first activated.... they are activated by bein inserted into the port or when the darkened center is pressed ( )

appreantly it was activated to test the power output or something i dunno...

the one recovered in atlantis by solving the riddle was darkened either meanin it was depleated or never activated.
              Skate Zilla/Digital Overload

Comment

Working...
              X