Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      or have *baal* show up in sanctuary...
      hehe. Just think of the possibilities?

He could give Helen a hard time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
        Just think of the possibilities?

He could give Helen a hard time lol.
        they would butt heads (and helen and company would think he's an abnormal ), and then the chemistry would start and pretty soon... will catches baal coming out of helen's room in the middle of the night.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

All the trouble Baal could get into with Helen would be funny lol.

Ahh such a shame tho this thread has died over the years.

It had potential.

Comment

All the trouble Baal could get into with Helen would be funny lol.

Ahh such a shame tho this thread has died over the years.

It had potential.
            Only the thread, not the actual ship

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
              Only the thread, not the actual ship
              Why not? Better than an aging old fat Jack who will need to wheeled out in a wheelchair pretty soon if they dont resolve the ship by the next movie.

I would have liked to have seen Baal give Jack a run for his money tho. The possibility would have been endless storytelling.

Comment

Why not? Better than an aging old fat Jack who will need to wheeled out in a wheelchair pretty soon if they dont resolve the ship by the next movie.

I would have liked to have seen Baal give Jack a run for his money tho. The possibility would have been endless storytelling.
                Baa'l is just the snake...
                How about Baa'l in Jack? I've actually read a couple of fics like that

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i'd like to see cliff simon guest star on 'sanctuary'.

LOL! Did we ever see the other guy from the five? The invisible guy? I hold out hope that they cast Cliff as him if he wasn't in any of the flashbacks. If Tanith can be one, surely Baal can too.

The ship had a ton of potential. Baal attracted to Sam, trying to get to her becoming a pass time of his? Or just Sam being attracted to that pretty host and Baal picking up on it. It probably wouldn't actually *go* anywhere(you know, unless through some weird mind control/branewashing or whatever, which we've seen Baal do before, but I dont see this PTB ever going that way ), but it would have been fun for them to play with it.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

*sighs* It doesn't look like many people have been on here in a while. But, I totally love Ba'al/Sam.

Comment

Yeah. Mine too that's why I no longer post Baal/Sam here anymore. It's rather dead. Such a shame they all left to go to LJ. No other ship seems to be allowed on here except the main one. I can understand why they all left.
                      Last edited by DSG1; 28 September 2009, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Oooohhhh but its still our guilty ship *grins*
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Mine too that's why I no longer post Baal/Sam here anymore. It's rather dead. Such a shame they all left to go to LJ. No other ship seems to be allowed on here except the main one. I can understand why they all left.
                          Was there any specific thing that happened that made all the people go away? Or was it just an undercurrent or something.

Indeed, it's a guilty pleasure...

I think I've read all the Ba'al/Sam fanfics on the internet! *sigh*

Comment

Harmony in the Household

I'll just leave this here. >_>

Comment

Originally posted by nayanroo View Post
                              Harmony in the Household

I'll just leave this here. >_>
                              *pounces*

I'll... be right back......

Comment

Click the image to go to the Tumblr post for the tracklist, or click here to go right to sendspace.

Single tracks available on request, can upload elsewhere, etc.

LIVE THREAD LIIIIVE I need to know I'm not alone

Comment

Working...
                                X