Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

So, someone said make a thread for this. so I thought maybe I should start it.

Spoiler They work really well together, especially Reckoning. Their reactions to one another we just: wow, can you see a relationship there or what? And he even told her good luck. If that doesn't imply anything, especially coming from his, I don't know what does.

Merrin_Delaney's signature helps to. hehehe.
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Duuude! Nice!

Let's spread the word

Comment

You guys are sick.

I love it!!
      Embrace your dorkiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
        So, someone said make a thread for this. so I thought maybe I should start it.

Spoiler They work really well together, especially Reckoning. Their reactions to one another we just: wow, can you see a relationship there or what? And he even told her good luck. If that doesn't imply anything, especially coming from his, I don't know what does.

Merrin_Delaney's signature helps to. hehehe.
        Not to be rude, but are you being goofy or serious? It seems like some people see ships where there are no ships. There is no Ba'al/Sam ship. Never was, never will be.

Hey, what about Ba'al and Thor? Or better yet, Hathor's aunt's former roommate's cousin and Daniel's grandfather, Dr. Nicolas Ballard? Now there's a ship!

Comment

I'm new here so excuse me if this is out of line. Is there anything wrong with a goofy ship like this? Sometimes people take this stuff way too seriously, I feel. We need goofy stuff.
          Embrace your dorkiness.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilM
            I'm new here so excuse me if this is out of line. Is there anything wrong with a goofy ship like this? Sometimes people take this stuff way too seriously, I feel. We need goofy stuff.
            Nah, there's nothing wrong with it, but IMO, I sometimes think things get out of hand with too many ships. It's fun to joke around and even speculate, but after awhile, it seems like some people are looking for ships in every possible combination of character interaction. I actually saw something about a Daniel/Pete (Sam's cop boyfriend -- well, ex-boyfriend) ship the other day. It was a pretty heavy and in-depth fanfic too, with intimate details. I was actually pretty shocked, but it was funny. Not too long ago, I saw a Thor/Heimdall ship too. Needless to say, it was a stretch to read that one.

I've seen Anubis/Thor ships. Anubis/Osiris ships. Aphophis/Osiris ships. I've seen ships about ships. I've seen ships about Replicarter/Robot Carter from Double Jeopardy. If it's in jest, and for fun, who cares, right? But sometimes I think some people are serious. What can I say? I guess I just thought this was a goofy thing to post. Seems by the lack of responsiveness, others tend to agree.

No offense.

Comment

Well, Jack/Ba'al is more my thing (Daniel/Pete too ), but Sam/Ba'al? I can see it...

I'll go for it

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Re: So, someone said make a thread for this. so I thought maybe I should start it.

YES go for it !

I say let Baal and Sam ship!!!

Let's have some fun with this!

(grumbling in a breifly serious minor tone

it 's either have some fun or be very very unhappy at the badly written ending of Threads which willnt please antishippers or J/S shippers)

Alright so Baal tortured Jack but (nudge wink) that was only cos he heard a rumor about Jack and Daniel and ...

Poor Sam's been forced to ship out with practically every other male character - for once let her have some one who respects both her beauty and intelligence and isnt liable to drop dead shortly after the first kiss

The new instalment of Sassy Gate is going to be called

Shipping Out

in which Spamuela Reactor manages to escape Star Grope Command and runs into an old enemy on a neutral world while vacationing!!!
                Daddy left his little girl her own space yacht!!!
                Meanwhile back at Pontifical Studios the new girl is getting a briefing about the evil habits of certain PTB...

Yes folks (and my few fans) Sassy Gate 's scribe and transdimensional reporting team pledges its support to Baal and Sam shipping!!!

Support Sassy Gate the Satire site
                we may tease shippers and everybody else ... merciless ... do the PTB deserve any mercy? but at least we dont try to force our characters into relationships with men who cant even cook barbeque sausages!!! or stock their fish pond with trout ... or take advantage of a mutual interest in astronomy and are too stupid to realize an invitation to star watch together would have been more effective than an inivte to go fishing

YES BAAL and Sam the wily dark fox and the super scientist

SHIP SHIP SHIP !!!

er can anyone guess I found the ending of Threads rather annoying ???
                I mean me turning proshipping?

Coming some time in the next two weeks - Shipping Out with Sam and Baal !!!

Thank you again Merrrin for an inspirational sig!!!
                Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

*grabs the coffee cup away from neith4*

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    Well, Jack/Ba'al is more my thing (Daniel/Pete too ), but Sam/Ba'al? I can see it...

I'll go for it
                    Jack and Baal? Wow, really? For real? hehe....why?

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                      Duuude! Nice!
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...amBaal2sig.jpg
                      Let's spread the word
                      Nice pic! My only question is, who's saying that to whom?
                      Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                      "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                      One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                      resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                      confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                      A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                      The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                        Jack and Baal? Wow, really? For real? hehe....why?
                        Oh come on!

You think Ba'al would have kept Jack around for that long if he didn't like him?

Plus they're like an old married couple in Zero Hour

Comment

Hey, since my Teyla/Sora and Sora/Weir threads didn't get off the ground.... more power to you. But watch you, I hear Jack has Ba'al himself, and Sam's got Thor. Those two make a nasty combination jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                            Oh come on!

You think Ba'al would have kept Jack around for that long if he didn't like him?

Plus they're like an old married couple in Zero Hour
                            Heh, I never thought about it. Maybe you're on to something!

Comment

Crap! All this Baal/Sam stuff I've seen in the last few days has spawned a new plot bunny in my head. And since I can;t write anything that doesn't have some semblence of a real possibilty in the Stargate universe, it wouldn't be an easy one to write.

Personally, I rate the possibilty of Baal/Sam only slightly behind than the possibilty of Sam/McKay. While Baal has a more agreeable personality, Rodney is at least the same species.

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
                              X