This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine combination

Could someone please help me with a trivia question? In season 4 Daniel and Sam programmed a mine and I need to know the cmobination but don't have access to the episodes and can't find it on a site anywhere. I would really appreciate the help. Thank you.

Here is link to all the episode in season 4 have look I’m not sure which episode your referring to need more info, check out the link it may help.
    Season 4 Episodes
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by fancywolf
      Could someone please help me with a trivia question? In season 4 Daniel and Sam programmed a mine and I need to know the cmobination but don't have access to the episodes and can't find it on a site anywhere. I would really appreciate the help. Thank you.

DANNY: Uh, uh, uh --- OK, then , uh, uh, 2 to blue, 3 to orange, and , and 2
      to blue. (She turns it) That's it!

the episode was serpents venom
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ah yes... the elevator!
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Well I found the episode. It's the Serpent's Venom.Do you know how I can find out the combination?

Comment

Thanks guys I'll talk to you later

Comment

Working...
            X